The Gubmint came and took my guns...

Yep. A big posse of 'em kicked in m' front door las' night, lined all of us agin th' wall, and started carryin' all our guns away. And it is all that 'Bama dude's fault. See, he wrote up these illegal laws that took th' guns from almost everyone in 'Murica, an'... *Wait...what did you say?* Ah shucks...never mind folks...guess it wuz just a dream, no one got their guns taken away. Just more idiots crying 'Wolf'...
@vandana7 (61167)
Wonder if Obama will be acting in Westerns after the term. I mean what else can he do. Nobody would employ him for sure.....
Why not? He's doing fine, no worse than Nixon...
@owlwings (38667)
• Cambridge, England
In England, the term "US" (pronounced 'you-ess') means "useless". Usually, we never confuse in our minds the two meanings of 'useless' and 'United States [of America]' but "just another US ex-president" might have two meanings ... just sayin'!
@vandana7 (61167)
@owlwings Now, that is interesting..
Anything the government does, always has holes in it that let some get away with doing what they want. His laws won't change anything.
@sugartoes (38354)
• Greencastle, Indiana
there's a lot of mixed views on this some good some bad some just not sure what to think or how to feel about it which is normal me on the other hand I'm just waiting to see what happens with it. I like the idea of the open carry idea cause only the BAD guys hide their weapons to attack us when we lest expect it coming where I'm thinking that if we were attacked we'd have a fair fight with those that are honest & not criminals help the defenseless. but like I said I'm just waiting to see how this all goes for now
@boiboing (12219)
• Northampton, England
Oh, if only.
What, you think you'll be able to just slide in and take over again? No way!!
the whole thing in oregon....so many funny memes now
@pgiblett (6603)
Loved the satire.
Scary dreams boys and girls.
@Drosophila (16742)
Hmm..is that why we aint seen you for the past week???