Things Come in Waves

@noni1959 (2700)
These past few months have been crazy. It started with trying to close this house and took over two months due to the other owners hiding things. Then issues with my daughter's truck and we were following each other hauling. Two days later it breaks down in the middle of nowhere. I have to run down ten hours to find her and tow her and her truck to Utah. We take mine to OK to get another load. We get her truck back a week later (have to fly in) and she is able to haul up my son's International (he was in Iraq all this time.) She heads out for the first load of horses while I do things at the house. I get a call and have to hard run to New Mexico from Oregon to rescue them again. The truck sits in shop until Dec. 26th and another flight to get it. It was running good and last night they head for what would be their last haul of tractor attachments, get three hours away and hit elk from a herd crossing over. Have you ever had signs but just can't figure out what? The move is right. This is home so we aren't getting it. I head back to CA on Tuesday and will be working back and forth in OR and CA for a bit. I'm tired. I need to see how all this is leading up to something right and good.
@moffittjc (36814)
• Gainesville, Florida
This is a perfect example of "when it rains, it pours." Hope all that bad luck is now out of the way!
@noni1959 (2700)
I hope so. Thank you. I'm hoping the sun will come out soon.
@moffittjc (36814)
• Gainesville, Florida
@noni1959 I could use some warm sunshine today! It's cold and rainy and miserable here in Florida.
Oh my goodness, what a catalogue of disasters. I hope the new year brings better things for you.
@noni1959 (2700)
Thank you. That was just a tip of things going on in those couple months and still ongoing. I hope soon we can look back and say, "oh, OK, I get it."
@sugartoes (35627)
• Greencastle, Indiana
LORD have MERCY with all that going on I'd find me someplace to take a LONG break. it made me tired just reading everything you wrote & I'm ready for a nap & I just got up ha ha ha take a breather & relax.
@noni1959 (2700)
I have to leave for California Tuesday and work in that office for a few weeks. I was thinking next weekend of driving to my favorite lake, "Huntington" and stay in a cabin over night and just read and be. No phone, no internet but food. Yes, have to take chocolate and coffee.
@sugartoes (35627)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@noni1959 oh that sounds like a great idea to relax & enjoy the peacefulness
This sounds really crazy..wow all that bad stuff that happened, I am so sorry to read it. I am thankful however, that no one got hurt, but wow wow this is all major stuff. Oh yes have had signs and in the end, the thing we were trying to achieve did not happen in the end, maybe for the good, dont know.
@noni1959 (2700)
When I tell people what's happened they think I make it up until they are shown. I would like a few months of easy at least.
Hope your upcoming week goes a little more smoothly. It does seem like when it rains it pours. Wish it wasnt true