I can't believe we are only six days into the new year

I have to admit I'm exhausted. Work has a way of taking a toll on me. I love what I do but I'm sure it makes me age almost as bad as the presidency. It feels like two months have gone by and it's only been six days. I don't even know where to begin telling you about my daily goings ons. lol Is that a word! Let's see, We all stayed up for New Years to welcome in the "new" year. I'm tired!! Keep up with me folks.. We didn't have a major party with drinking and loudness no.. It was more of a food, games and movie thing. Everyone stayed up, I was shocked! I thought for sure I would be the first to crash. I've covered a number of Trump rallies on Twitter. Obama's latest news as well as the mess in Oregon. I've also lined up things to cover for the rest of the month and took on a new assignment. Which the first has already been published out. In the mix of it all I haven't been well and was late up in bed for about three - fours days from my tinnitus and hyperacusis. What a migraine attack that was. In fact, I wasn't sure I would be able to do New Year's Eve because of it but I rested for about three hours which helped. Today I'm waiting to hear about the Maryland hearing for Porter one of the six officer's charged in the death of Freddie Gray. They are trying to force him to testify even though his trial was a hung jury and won't happen again until June. So, the judge has to make a decision on that for the Goodson trial which is the next one. Tomorrow I have a conference to cover and the full last week of this month. As well as a debate on the 14th I believe it is. So... as you can see... It feels much longer than six days into the month for me.
@Missmwngi (9576)
• Nairobi, Kenya
It happens when one is busy
Hark at you sounding like the Queen. One is not amused! lol
@Missmwngi (9576)
• Nairobi, Kenya
@Orson_Kart Where have you been lol?
@Missmwngi Where haven't I been?
Wow you are a busy lady dear friend and such important stuff to do and being sick on top of it all. Good Luck in doing all of it and yes, to me also, it does not feel like only six days in.
Hi This reminds me of that action movie Six Days Seven Nights. Or should it be Sick Days Seven Nights?
I do like what I do but it can get you run down. I think the weather has a lot to do with my not feeling well today will be a heatwave of 41 after starting out at 17F this morning brrr... it's cold!
@Orson_Kart I never saw that movie! I'll write it down and see if I can find it in my spare time. I have some... somewhere... lol
@Orson_Kart (4353)
Goings-on is a word, and is already plural, so you don't need the extra s. You have a busy life it seems. Beware you don't burn the candle at both ends. I was tired reading all about it, but I am easily done in these days. I just wish I had a candle to burn, and the energy to light it. lol
I was amused by the extra (s) in all my tiredness... so I left it! Strange things amuse me.
I feel tired just reading this - I'm glad I'm retired.
Sheriff Ward held an Oregon Community meeting last night which I also ended up covering LIVE on twitter and my Breaking News article just went out this morning. I was out cold last night. That was some much needed sleep.
I figured the whole election thing was keeping you super busy
@Orson_Kart (4353)
I love your name. You could be a character from Ghostbusters. I can imagine you interviewing Dr Peter Venkman. Is that strange enough for you?
Nope.Saw a great movie.Went to sleep at ten.I do not have any interest in New Year.
I was knocked out when the ball dropped. I could not ever imagine keeping my eyes open.