Whee Be Careful What You Ask For

Garden Grove, California
Its pouring cats and dogs maybe a few elephants and a canoe If this keeps up we may need a few canoes. It is soaking into the ground and thats going to be a plus for our depleted rain tables, There is some wind behind this storm but the big trees plus the garages to the apartments on D awson street form a good wind break so little wind gets back here into our side patio and the alley here. 30 miles from here ts raining so hard its causing mudslides to come sluicing down into homes. What a horror to work hard, build a l vely home then see it trashed with this soupy mud. The photos on the news were really scary as tons of soupy mud poured down the hillsides into homes.
It's hard to get a balance, isn't? Some places get too much, some nothing. Not fair. '
yes i ndeed and the pictures o n the news showed a lot of bad mud slides damaging a lot of homes.
@Missmwngi (9695)
• Nairobi, Kenya
I hope there will be less damage though
yes I do t oo a nd so far it does not seem liike we hav e m uch local damage here
@Missmwngi (9695)
• Nairobi, Kenya
@Hatley So far so good,keep safe
@Missmwngi yes Im keeping inside in my ro om safe and warm and dry too
@sugartoes (33847)
• Greencastle, Indiana
seen the weather in your area you have (3) major storms heading your way one after another I use to live in Calif, I see what your up against it's gonna be a very wet nasty week for you guys so hope you don't get swept away.
Im saf e up here on the second floor as long as the power does not go out again but its going to be a long wet week for sure
@sugartoes (33847)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Hatley yeah from what I'm looking at you have a LONG wet week
Just checked this site and it says about what's going on right now.
Find out if it's raining in Garden Grove , California , United States at this very moment!
yes It is still raining here and windy too and its getting a bit harder too.
wow the winds blowing up a gale and whipping things aro und.
I heard about this on the weather channel.El Nino is not being very nice.
ni this is the secnd d ay and yesterday the power in my room was off all night It is supposed to rain til Sunda
@Blondie2222 (17725)
Well glad your finally getting rain that's always a good thing. Were getting rain tomorrow and saturday but we could use it
glad you got the rain, sad it is damaging things