Sunset tonight

Chattanooga, Tennessee
It is about that time, had an awesome dinner, worked very hard today, and was gifted with a beauitful sunset. It was so beautiful tonight. I love going out and looking to see what we have been given each night. And the sunsets here are always just about totally awesome. It has been a good day here for me, hope the same has been good for you also. I am just about ready to call it a night and go watch some TV and go on to sleep. Sweet dreams to each of you. Blessings.
So love the beauty of a great sunset. Love your photo. I have taken so many great pics of the setting sun. There is a road near our home that we travel quite a bit. The sunsets are amazing.
• Chattanooga, Tennessee
@ElusiveButterfly (17516) Elusive, I would love to see your pictures. I love sunsets on the ocean, and also as it goes down behind our mountains. thank you for you sweet comment... love to you.
@tuttiharris you are a sweetie tutti. Big hugs to you.
• Chattanooga, Tennessee
@ElusiveButterfly Elusive, thank you for this picture. The colors are beautiful. I love it. Blessings my friend.
@Blondie2222 (21747)
That is a beautiful sunset. I'm never home to watch the sunset as I'm always at work. I love nature in general
• Chattanooga, Tennessee
@Blondie2222 (5829) I usually always make it a point to go out in the mornings and in the evenings to try and catch sunrises and sunsets. I love taking pictures, as you can tell from my posts. I, too, love nature in general. I live not too far from the nature center here, just over the creek. Blondie, are you the same blondie that was on Bubblews? Love to you.
@Blondie2222 (21747)
@tuttiharris yes it is me from bubblews i just changed my picture
@fishtiger58 (30338)
• Momence, Illinois
Beautiful photos. Have a wonderful evening.
• Chattanooga, Tennessee
@fishtiger58 (4381) Thank you fishtiger...you have a good night and b lessings your way.
@fishtiger58 (30338)
• Momence, Illinois
@tuttiharris Thanks kindly.
That's a lovely photo. Sunsets and sunrises are always special I think.
That's a striking photo, I love it. Have a good evening