The Quality of Life?

@UncleJoe (8069)
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Hopefully, tomorrow afternoon the quality of my life will improve greatly. I’m getting the first of two cataract operations. I hope that doesn’t interfere with MyLotting very long. Life was already tedious enough due to constant sciatic leg pain. If I don’t take a mild pain killer every 6 hours I can’t function very well. On top of that, Becky and I suffer leg cramps almost every night. We have to get up and walk around or rub Ben-Gay into the aching muscle to get relief. @MorleyHunt suggested keeping a bar of Ivory soap on the bed. I had heard before that it is quite effective in relieving cramps. There is just one problem. Why does it have to be IVORY? The smell makes me sick to my stomach. That probably stems from having to taste it so much as a kid. It just wasn’t possible to avoid the flavor while having my mouth washed out with it. I can’t tell you why or you might think I was a bad kid.
I saw the Ivory soap tip by @morleyhunt and I never would have believed it worked for leg cramps. Good luck with your surgery and hope you're back to mylotting quickly
A client used Dial soap.
@UncleJoe (8069)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
Dial doesn't taste much better.
@UncleJoe thanks for the good laugh.
there are some other things to help with sciatic pains
You are the second person I know of on myLot haveing cataract surgery. Good luck.
@T_gray (7898)
• Salina, Kansas
Hoping your surgery goes well. And also you have some relief from you leg cramps.
I wonder if you can wrap the soap in something so it doesn't smell so much? Or are you having us on?
@Morleyhunt (15941)
The ivory soap smell will vanish eventually. . Hope it works for you and Becky. Good luck with the cataract surgery.
@Platespinner (18056)
Praying your surgery goes quickly, is successful, and you are back here keeping us in stitches soon! And they say if you try something often enough you eventually develop a taste for it