My First Time at the Chiropractor

@Raine38 (9117)
I know it sounds silly, but I am still feeling good about my appointment with the chiropractor. I never really needed one even after I fell and tripped, until now. A couple of months ago, I fell off the bed. I was staying at my boyfriend's place that time, and his bed was raised so high. I do not know what was wrong with me, that I miscalculated and I rolled and fell and landed on my right hip. I was sore for a while but I just shrugged it off, thinking I am already better and it was nothing. But then when my hip will bug me overtime I shifted in my slip, my boyfriend suggested his chiropractor. Since my insurance will pay for it, I decided to go for it. My experience was great. It felt weird using and being placed on all the contraptions there. But I swear I never thought that my joint can pop that loud! Like I said, I am feeling so much better now. I do have an appointment with her again in two days so she can check if the adjustment fixed my problem and if the swelling is gone.
Glad that you are feeling better.
@Raine38 (9117)
Thank you! I'm getting old.:)
@Auntylou (4318)
• Oxford, England
@Raine38 So are we all, but it has to be better than the alternative!
If it was not for a chiropractor I would not be walking. Once my back got out of place so bad I could not walk or even wipe my own butt. They are worth a trip or two.
Ohh, glad you are better :)
@Raine38 (9117)
@andriaperry you're right. I have found a new respect for it. I never imagined feeling so much better after the session.
@Auntylou (4318)
• Oxford, England
I have found them helpful in the past . Glad you are recovering
@Raine38 (9117)
Thank you, and yes, I never thought they can help a lot that way.