I wish I could join...

Stupid me was reading a post about a walking club. I was so like ok this is what I want to do. Then I read a little more and go to comment. Nope can only like it. So,I liked it and just read the excitement of other joining the walking club. I wish I knew what I did to be blocked. But,I will go and read the posts and be happy that I can do that much. My foot hurts so bad that I can barely walk to and from the bus stop. But,I will try and walk with the joy of others in this club. Do you want to join this walking club.
I am just wondering if anyone here on this site would like to participate in my little 'Mylot Walking Club'. It could be a place where you can come and brag...
@moondebi (1209)
• Bangalore, India
Blocked for what? Walking is a good overall exercise for people of all ages.
Who knows lol. I would not know that to be honest.
Walking always makes me feel wonderful.
I have not been on my treadmill in months. I can't with this bad foot.
@pgiblett (6587)
Walking is always good for you.
yes I wish I could do more of it.
@Rohvannyn (3117)
Could it be because the poster set their profile so non friends couldn't comment? You might not be blocked, you might just have to friend the poster. I recall that from my short tome on FB.
@sallypup (28612)
• Moses Lake, Washington
You're blocked? That's too bad. I hope that can be fixed. My hubby is talking about us walking with the interesting pups when the weather clears. Meantime I walk to the burro and back and to the chicken coop and back and sometimes down the driveway to get the mail or take the garbage can in and out. Nothing just cause I should. I just have to walk cause I do.
That is good that your walking. I have to go down a long hall to the elevator and down 12 flights to check the mail. Often times I will run down all the steps.
@sallypup (28612)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@sharon6345 Good idea about running the steps if your knees don't object. That is a huge amount of flights. Wow.
@sallypup it's my foot but going down I don't land on my heel. My knees are fine for now.
I am sorry you cannot join sharon. I walk everywhere due to not having a car. It is just that I have not been out much lately due to my sons health issues need to be taken care of.
I understand he needs you. I love to walk and can't do much of it due to the pain and the weather. I will keep trying though.
@sharon6345 Do sharon. We are here.
Just walk on your own walking is good for you.
I stopped going to the gym and was thinking of returning but I don't like going alone.
Yes, I read that. She wasn't able to this morning anyway.