My daughter is going off.

My daughter knows she is wrong that is why she is cussing and screaming right now. She wants to know why we sleep late in the day. I am holding her hand while coming from the bathroom because,I am in a drunken sleep from the medication. I said,I took my pills and they did not ware off yet. Then she if flipping out because,he man walked in her room with his shoes on. I said,what is so special about your room when you let your company walk in my living room on my rug with shoes on and did not mop. Why did I do that. She flipped her lid and all hell broke loose. I guess this long year might as well start now. I am done. I said,nothing and sat right here on my computer. The therapist could not see me today and i need to get a lot off my chest today.
She is a piece of work at times isn't she? Thank goodness you have your meds to help you though it Hope you get to the therapist soon.
My therapist can't get to see me but,the dr will for a few moments. I just want the letter for my daughter.
@sharon6345 ...A letter? Hope it goes well.
What man walked into her bedroom w shoes on? I am sorry this is happening..you do not need this sharon.
Her boyfriend walked in her room.
@sharon6345 Oh lolz
@sallypup (27975)
• Moses Lake, Washington
It must be super hard on you cause of the meds not being worn off. I took an antihistamine last night and over 12 hours later I am having a hard time functioning. (4 hour pill!) Hugs.
It's harder then you might imagine. I hope it gets better for you soon.
@sallypup (27975)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@sharon6345 Thanks and same to you. I am working on feeling okay about my Mom not being with us now. She is back living with my sister. Having her here was a full time job and a stresser on my husband and me's relationship.
Part of it is her age. Even if she is twenty one . She is not mature yet.
I know..I know all too well.