This I Heard On A News Report

Mexico city is home to more than 15 million people and it's the oldest capital city in the Americas. But it is SINKING at the rate of SIX to EIGHT inches each year. This is because it is built on top of an underground reservoir from which wells are drawing out more and more water for the city's use. The underground aquifer is being depleted at an alarming rate and when all the water is drawn out, it will be gone forever. Then, Mexico City will have no water. Very scary to think about. I also heard on the news tonight that Oklahoma has had 28 earthquakes in the last 24 days. Fracking is causing these earthquakes. I wrote an entire article on the B site about that subject. Do you know what fracking is?
@T_gray (7896)
• Salina, Kansas
I only know a little about fracking. But from where I live we could feel the earth quacks that happened in Oklahoma. Its crazy how many have happened lately because of the fracking
I don't doubt that you have felt the earthquakes in Kansas. I'm not surprised at all. It has all been prophesied in the Bible that there would be many earthquakes in the "time of the end." Jesus himself spoke about this in Matthew the 24th chapter. Revelation 11:18 also speaks about what will happen to those who are "ruining the earth." For more information about the "time of the end" go to this wonderful web site: and read some fascinating Bible based articles about what the Bible has to say about where we are in the stream of time. There are also FREE videos to watch and you can request FREE literature. All the things we see happening on the earth today are signs of the "last days." It's important to know what to do to protect yourself and your family.
@T_gray (7896)
• Salina, Kansas
@IreneVincent I have also worried about what the bible has said about the last days, but I wasn't for sure what it said. Thanks for the information.
• Riga, Latvia
@IreneVincent My thoughts are that the last days won't be for awhile but what will be a significant sign will be when there are more deaths than births. This year Latvia had a record in births for the New Year.
I know a little bit about fracking.