What do you think of when you see the color pink?

By Miki
@Micmac (9020)
Pink is a girly color. Pink dresses look cute. There are bright pinks and soft pinks. I listen to the songs by the singer Pink. I like to see pink flowers in a garden. My Mom crocheted a pretty pink and brown pillow case that looks attractive to decorate my chair. There is a movie titled 'Pretty in Pink' starring Molly Ringwald that I enjoyed watching.
I think of all of the little girls that look pretty in pink.
@Micmac (9020)
@jstory07 And little babies too look so sweet and cute dressed in pink. My Mom would crochet little pink baby hats for her friends. They look so adorable.
#pink flowers,
Pink makes me think of my summer flowers. And also cute little pink sweaters for baby girls.
@Micmac (9020)
@marlina Your pink summer flowers are a beautiful exquisite sight! What is the name of the flower? Thanks for sharing this lovely photo. I love pink carnations and they smell so sweet. Yes, baby girls look pretty as dolls wearing pink sweaters.
@salonga (27963)
What a lovely photo, those flowers are so beautiful to my eyes.
@1hopefulman (30213)
When I see the color pink I think of the color pink. There was a time when pink shirts for men were fashionable and I had a pink shirt.
@Micmac (9020)
@1hopefulman Pink is a charming color, but I don't like Pink Eye. That's cool you had a pink shirt. It matches good with a black tie.. just don't wear it along with pink pants.
@1hopefulman (30213)
@Micmac I also love pink salmon! Yummy!
@Micmac (9020)
@1hopefulman Oh yes, pink salmon tastes great! Will go good with a glass of bubbly pink champagne too while listening to music song 'Pink Champagne' by singer Ariana Grande.
I think of my goddaughter who is now 26 years old and still loves pink.
@cacay1 (33002)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
wow, like me lover of pink like pink rose and bags.
@Micmac (9020)
@MALUSE She sounds like my Mom who loves pink so much that she painted her bedroom in pink color.
• Japan
I think warmth, softness, and my daughter (she likes pink.) I also think of a shirt one of my students wore that said, "Real men wear pink."
@Micmac (9020)
@petatonicsca Oh yes the color pink is soft and delicate. Pink icing on a cake looks yummy. I like that saying.
@delyaj30 (615)
• Quezon City, Philippines
i love fuchsia pink...and carnation pink
@Micmac (9020)
@delyaj30 Fuchsia is a very pretty color.. I like the pink shade of purple colors in Fuchsia.. just lovely. I also like the pink magenta which has a pinkish reddish tone..so cool!
@amnabas (10309)
• Karachi, Pakistan
Well hearing about pink I know is....... My hubby likes pink color.
@Micmac (9020)
@amnabas Most guys I know aren't particularly fond of pink color so it's nice to hear your hubby is an exception. Once I actually saw a male pedestrian wearing a pink suit with tie and hat.
I think of my daughter who adores the color pink.
@Micmac (9020)
@sharon6345 Pink is definitely a pretty color. I like pink lemonade on a hot summer day.
@kaka135 (14055)
I think pink is soft and gentle. I have read that it's the most suitable color for newborn baby. It seems like pink is always associated with girly color. I didn't tell my children about this, blue for boys or pink for girls, so he just likes any colors. There was once a girl told him, boys cannot choose pink, and I just told him it's fine for boys to like any colors as well, now he always goes for pink.
@Micmac (9020)
I think boys look handsome wearing a pink shirt.. it makes an attractive fashion statement. Babies especially look so sweet wearing pink clothes.
@kaka135 (14055)
@Micmac I think that too. But some people think when a man wear pink shirt, he might be gay.
@Micmac (9020)
@kaka135 That may well be true.. and if it's a bright loud pink then I would prefer a softer color pink for men.
When I see the color pink, I feel all girly. As I should. Also if I see the hot pink, I remember my first bikini and how good I fit in it.
@Micmac (9020)
@TiarasOceanView Wow a hot pink bikini sounds great! I remember eating pink cotton candy treats at the amusement park when I was a kid. It was so delicious.
@Micmac It really is, havent had it in so long.
@Micmac (9020)
@TiarasOceanView I would like to have one again, but they are too sugary for me now.
@rakski (18665)
my daughter loves pink. It is super girly. pastel, bright, baby pink, i like them all.
@Micmac (9020)
@rakski Yes, girls wouldn't be girls without the color pink. It is so feminine, cute and fun!
@rakski (18665)
@Micmac I love pink as long as I do not wear it.
@Micmac (9020)
@rakski Here's a song, 'Pretty in Pink' by the British band you might like.
1981) The Psychedelic Furs, whose name belies their punk-influenced music, were formed in England in 1977 by brothers Richard Butler (vocals) and Tim Butler ...
My favorite color is pink! My walls are pink. Pigs are pink. A lot of items surrounding me is pink!
@Micmac (9020)
@infatuatedbby Oh you are definately a fan of pink color. I'd love to have a pink piggy bank.
@Micmac I have a pink piggy bank!
@Micmac (9020)
@infatuatedbby I should have known that since you are super pink person!
@salonga (27963)
I love pink. It is one of my favorite colors. I prefer pink in my clothing because someone says I am prettier in pink.
@Micmac (9020)
@salonga That is a nice compliment from the person who said that to you. Certain colors really do make a difference in people's appearance and can even affect our moods and feelings.
@salonga (27963)
@Micmac Exactly. This is why I never liked black clothing. I feel like mourning when I wear one.
@Micmac (9020)
@salonga Yes, black can make one feel dreary, then again maybe it makes one feel glad when dressed up or set off with other colors depending on how you wear it. Pink color always puts me in a good mood.
It reminds me of the song 'Its cherry pink and apple blossom....' my husband's favourite.
@Micmac (9020)
I don't know the song, but the title sounds nice. I like the song 'Pink' by Aerosmith - a fun tune about pink described as passion, fashion, love at first sight, pink flamingos...
@Micmac If you like Pat Boone then you will like him singing it
Discovered 647 times using Shazam, the music discovery app.
@Micmac (9020)
Cool song.. Nice voice.. Very sweet music. thanks! @allknowing
@cacay1 (33002)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Wow, so nice post. This time , I have pink bags, shoes, belts, sandals, pens , and notes. I am also a lover of colors.For me, pink means happiness and love.
@Micmac (9020)
@cacay1 thanks, that's cool you are a big fan of the pink color with so many pink items. I think I am seeing pink reading about all your list of pink collections. I agree, pink has many meanings to everyone, especially romance and joy, also cuteness and fun.
@cacay1 (33002)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@Micmac That is true, I have many pink collections.Even my electric fan, blanker, bed sheet undies pink hehehe.
@Micmac (9020)
@cacay1 Wow, that's a lot of pink..maybe I should call you Erly the Pink. I am thinking of another famous movie that I've watched many times--The Pink Panther.. that was a funny one.
It makes me think of small girls most specially and this color makes me smile .
@Micmac (9020)
@SIMPLYD Yes, they look so pretty wearing pink clothes and pink accessories. I think the color pink makes most of us feel joy especially when looking at beautiful pink flowers.
@Micmac I so agree .
I love the pink color, more the soft pink than the bright pink. I still wear pink dresses and T-shirts.
@Micmac (9020)
@LadyDuck Pink is a color that suits young, old, or any gender. It is associated with romance, femininity, children and beauty. Pink shirts for guys is also fashionable.
@Micmac I have loved this color since I was a kid.
@kepweng (16794)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
its like paradise do you think wen a man Wear a pink shorts and t shirts hes a Gay?
@Micmac (9020)
@kepweng Yes, the color pink is beautiful. No, I don't think men are gay when guys wear clothes in pink color. It just a matter of their personal style of dress.
I think pink is just a color and should not be justified as girly because girls wear the color more often. Pink is a color worn by both men and woman.
@Micmac (9020)
@Wrestler1 Agreed. Pink color goes great for both men and woman even though the trend is that girls wear or just like pink better than boys in general.
• Preston, England
the first image that pink evokes for me is the flamingo
@Micmac (9020)
A lovely thought @arthurchappell The pink flamingo bird is beautiful. Another striking pink bird is the Spoonbill.