Almost forgot

@AnneEJ (5013)
Dollard-Des-Ormeaux, Quebec
I almost forgot to post about my walking today. It was a little different. I had to go do some shopping, so I parked at the farthest end of the parking lots and walked. Then I walked around the store for awhile. We are supposed to get snow tonight and then rain tomorrow, so I found the air very damp and going to and from the car to was enough outside walking for today. Hope everyone else was able to walk.
@fishtiger58 (30338)
• Momence, Illinois
It's been raining all day today so I did my elliptical instead.
@AnneEJ (5013)
• Dollard-Des-Ormeaux, Quebec
One of my friends got one of those for Christmas, but I have never tried one. Pretty hard to have any kind of exercise equipment in an apartment
@fishtiger58 (30338)
• Momence, Illinois
@AnneEJ That's true they are kind of big, I have mine in my sons bedroom, he is in college but won't ever live here again.
Good for you for doing your elliptical.
Walking, no matter where, is the best thing you can do for your body, besides swimming. It was humid here, yesterday, but I trudged on. Walking later today, since it is sunny and beautiful.
@AnneEJ (5013)
• Dollard-Des-Ormeaux, Quebec
I know you are enjoying the sunshine. We are getting rain today and it will be too slippery to walk.
@AnneEJ Safety should always come first. I wouldn't walk in rain, snow, or at night.
@Platespinner (16494)
It was pretty wet here this evening so my husband and I didn't go out for our usual after dinner walk. The only real exercise i got was bringing a couple of wheelbarrows full of firewood up from the backyard to the wood box on the front deck.
@AnneEJ (5013)
• Dollard-Des-Ormeaux, Quebec
Raining here today, and it is slippery on the sidewalks, so I won't be walking outside
@AnneEJ Another soggy day again here.
It is going to rain here tomorrow, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to get my walking in or not.
@AnneEJ (5013)
• Dollard-Des-Ormeaux, Quebec
Raining here as well, although temperature is supposed to go to +5
@AnneEJ It is partly sunny here and around 12C, which is so hard to believe. I think that I'll go for a walk this afternoon as they are calling for the weather to get colder tonight and I might not want to go out tomorrow.
That was a nice way to spend some time.
@AnneEJ (5013)
• Dollard-Des-Ormeaux, Quebec
When I shop, I always try to park as far away from the store as I can. Some people drive round and round looking for a parking spot right by the door.
@AnneEJ That is how Adrain is he claims he walked enough at work. lol
I just got a pedometer so I can track my steps. My walking is done 99% inside.
@AnneEJ (5013)
• Dollard-Des-Ormeaux, Quebec
Thinking of getting one of those. I sometimes walk around my apartment, or go to the hall and go up and down the stairs.
@cacay1 (32915)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
That was a very nice exercise my dear.Our body requires walk and walk,very demanding body. Everyday from our schools' bundy clock after punching in,I make run , walk to the faculty, then run the stairs ending to the 4th floor of the building.I am doing this daily.
@AnneEJ (5013)
• Dollard-Des-Ormeaux, Quebec
Good for you. Every bit counts
Hello Anne, I am so glad that you remembered posting about your walking. You did good. I only did 22 minutes downstairs today, not outside, somehow I did not have a lot of energy. But there is always tomorrow.
@AnneEJ (5013)
• Dollard-Des-Ormeaux, Quebec
I will do some cleaning, dusting and vacuuming today so that will have to make up for the walk.