Randy Orton Does NOT Need Neck Surgery!

@tammys85 (11876)
If you don't follow WWE, I'll understand if you wanna skip this post. It's more for those who do follow it anyways. Okay, so, I'm sure you guys heard that Randy Orton needed both shoulder and neck surgery, and could be out of action for an extended amount of time...as far as the end of 2016 or even 2017. The original reports were that he needed shoulder surgery and would be out 4-6 months. Sooo, Randy posted on his official Instagram about Rev Theory (the band who does his theme song), and I guess he has seen the comments from concerned fans about his surgeries. He posted the following.... "I see many of you think I need neck surgery. I heard weeks ago that Meltzer stated it as a fact. I don't keep up with gossip, so I didn't think anything of it. As far as my shoulder, I was cut on 12/8. Things are ahead of schedule and I'm pumped to get back to work. As far as my neck, and I'm only debunking this 'fact' for the sincerely concerned fans, I DONT need neck surgery. Remember, unless you hear about it on WWE.com, you really should take everything you read online concerning pro wrestling with a grain of salt." YAYYYY! I am so happy right now, I could burst! I'm glad he did get the shoulder injury taken care of, and I am glad he is not going to need the neck surgery! He's even ahead of schedule with his recovery! It is still going to be a few months, but I am SO excited to know he'll be back THIS YEAR lol. And, maybe...just maaaaybe, he'll be at my show at the end of May. :D P.S. - My birthday is Monday, and I feel like I just received an early birthday gift. ;) You all have a wonderful weekend! :)
• Calgary, Alberta
I wonder who's neck will recover first, His or Daniel Bryan's. I want him to try wrestling for NXT, even for just one time. The wrestling in main roster is so watered down even in so called "hardcore" matches. NXT is better than Raw at this moment.
@tammys85 (11876)
Randy doesn't need neck surgery, so there's nothing for him to recover besides the shoulder.
@tammys85 We need Randy Orton to come back and develop a plot. I see that the WWE has been boring and predictable these days. I wonder would wrestlemania be that exciting. How could they make it exciting.
@tammys85 (11876)
@jvincent_129 I have enjoyed the WWE as of late, but in all honestly, I enjoy it more when Randy is on. I mean, he's my current favorite. He could be back anytime between March and May, and I am beside myself over it lol. Some people think it'll be at the Royal Rumble, but considering he just got the surgery a little over a month ago, I don't see that happen. I don't think he's that far ahead of schedule. I could be wrong... but I'm not holding my breath.
@Plethos (10935)
Happy Belated Birthday !
@tammys85 (11876)
Thank yooou! :D