Daughter's result day and my worries.......

@amnabas (9919)
Karachi, Pakistan
Well today is the bimonthly tests result day of my daughter and guess what my hubby is again at office inspite of Saturday. Usually we go together for these purposes but today I have to take my daughters to take the results all alone by hiring some rentable edible. So my worries starts here to go all alone...... I hope I can go and come back home safely.
@T_gray (7896)
• Salina, Kansas
I hope you get there and back safely.. Be safe
These are the times for you to see that some things you need to do alone. Not that this one should be the very one you do alone at all. I just know some people from out of the USA and they are handicap to the world around them by the culture they were born in. It's really sad to see my friends suffer this way. Good luck in your travels today.
@aju007 (1484)
• Thiruvananthapuram, India
Stay safe, this is a new experience for you and you have to put up with it. Maybe in future too you would have to face something like this as your husband is working. So learn from these experiences and stay strong.
@ridingbet (38061)
stay safe
@cacay1 (32160)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
It is not easy to be alone when in the past your husband was with you. There might be some important transaction in his office he has to finish even it is a Saturday. I hoped you had reached home safe and happy with the test result.Take care my dear.