Are You Happy?

@dodoazo (16239)
Recently, I opened a discussion which I had participated and had left a comment. The user commented back that I had not understood the post. To my surprise, I couldn't comment. I check the user's account, I was totally blocked for no valid reason. Why block me? Instead of shedding light for my inadequacy or shortsightedness of my understanding or interpretation of the statement in discussion, the user blocked me utterly. I had no option to return back to the comment. Another insult to injury was the other user just simply reacted laughing. What's wrong? If everyone of us here come short to anyone's expectation, give him or her the chance to rectify or clarify his/her ignorance or humbly accept such infirmity. By blocking him/her is not the answer or consideration to his/her shortcomings, rather it is an insult and a clear manifestation of one's ignorance so to speak of being inconsiderate. We're living in different countries. We've different cultures, mores, and folkways. What is moral in your place, it may not be tolerable in us. We're here to earn, not to be insulted. If in case, it would a slip of imperfection, let's forgive one another and forget it. Let's love one another as God has loved us.
@poehere (17756)
• French Polynesia
Sort of looks like you won the stupid idiot MyLot award too. I just had this same thing happen to me. Basically I am very stupid because I didn't understand his post. I was even told off in a PM over this and how my comment was deleted. Now I am blocked. Oh well it just makes me laugh so hard. I think this has got to be the most stupid thing yet I have seen.
@dodoazo (16239)
They are not really "tame" kind of "animal". They think they own the world. They claim they have it including myLot. I thought I am the only one being victimized of such inconsideration for my misunderstanding of her post. By the way, my antagonist is a "beautiful lady" I think.
@poehere (17756)
• French Polynesia
@dodoazo Yes it is hard to deal with stuff like this. I don't see why they do this. I guess because they have insulted us and now they respond back they feel a need to block us. Why because we might respond back and they don't want to know what we have to say. Oh well in my case I have moved on with a laugh and smile on my face. I personally think this is funny and there is no need to get so upset over it all. You are right we are all from different parts of the world and how we understand and see the written word varies because for one I was not raised in an English society and English is not my native tongue.
@dodoazo (16239)
@poehere There is no such thing could surpass the role of being considerate to pacify things in question, in dilemma. And also a due respect to everyone's shortcomings or imperfection.
Some users are pretty rude. The best is to ignore them and move on, anyway they would never understand because they only love themselves and their own opinions.
@dodoazo (16239)
Said it well. That is my first impression to the user who blocked me. Anyway who cares if she has blocked me. I have still a lot of "friends" here. Thanks for you concern.
@dodoazo I do not know why, but some people are just like that. You write something that they do not like and they immediately block you. Childish people and also ignorant.
@dodoazo (16239)
@LadyDuck This is site is not only for them. Anyone who is in the know or has the experience could share or contribute to what they have in mind, but not to the extent of blocking them afterwards to avoid reacting them back. Something malicious is taken place.
hi@dodoazo I have had the same thing and its utterly mean as you said yourself. I dislike it and it makes me wonder what I did to make them upset with me.Thanks for putting this into words asi sure needed to be said.
@dodoazo (16239)
My intention is so clear hat I want to share my thoughts about it. But it turned out to be too different. At least I have expressed what it should be, though we're not perfect, but yet we're capable to amend our shortcomings with the purpose of bonding and friendship.
@dodoazo i aree whole heartedly
@dodoazo (16239)
@Hatley Thank you for being supportive, and for being sympathetic.
@brokenbee (7806)
I think that is a bit rude but I don't know, maybe s/he thought that it's the best thing to do. Just move on and focus on other matters.
@dodoazo (16239)
Although I was really hurt and felt uneasy for that kind of treatment given me, but as what others suggested I have to move one and never mind those things. Anyway there are so many of you here who are friendly, accommodating and easy to get along with.
@delyaj30 (615)
• Quezon City, Philippines
that is some kind of rudeness of that person
@dodoazo (16239)
That is right. At least we know how they do behave. They know pretty well that myLot is not exclusive for them. It is for everybody.
@Shiva49 (11558)
We learn more when others disagree. No question of my blocking others and I never used "delete" button or such at other sites. I always see a borderless world, only humanity and creation that keeps me enthralled at the variety around me - siva
@dodoazo (16239)
There is no question about dissenting ideas or indifferent point of view for it is but natural to discuss things. But without any reason or if there is, it isvery trivial especially cutting off communication so as to avoid rebutting issue in question. It seems unfair.
@Shiva49 (11558)
@dodoazo At another site we had a "delete" button but only very few used it to delete comments that they did not tolerate. I never did. I explain my stand and leave it at that and that is what we are writing for, to put our points across and understand others. Then the discussions will have more meaning - siva
@dodoazo (16239)
@Shiva49 That is better. There is a fair sharing of what is in question or at the issue. Due consideration with the writer and the commentors are pointed out to avoid conflict and to come up with a consensus by not putting down anyone.
@kaka135 (13935)
Sorry that you have that not so good experience. It's quite upset when someone blocking us for "no reason". I think it'd be better for the author to tell you why he or she didn't like about your comment, instead of just block you. I am afraid the "block" function might be abused. If someone blocked you for "no reason", then perhaps there's no reason for you to read his or her discussions. Just try to ignore it and move on. There are still many nice people and good discussions around! Cheer up!
@dodoazo (16239)
You're right. I am hopeful that thereare people here who are good and there are quality discussions to react with. Thanks for that.
@kaka135 (13935)
@dodoazo There are some negative people we meet in real life as well, I just learned to ignore or avoid them and move on. I always believe there are still many nice people around the world!
@dodoazo (16239)
@kaka135 That this the kind of attitude I am always looking like yours which is too optimistic that around us we could find good people. We don't have to get worried why they do behave negatively as you said let's move forward.
That just let's you know not to waste time with that kind of person. I was blocked twice and like you I was not given a chance. Lol.
@dodoazo (16239)
Yes of course, why should i spend time with them for their inconsideration. I know there are so many here who are too friendly, helpful and very considerate when it comes to misconception or misgivings for that matter.
@dodoazo I agree your time is better spent else where. Good for you.
@dodoazo (16239)
@sharon6345 Yes, that is the purpose why we are to interact with theirs so that our time, our effort are well compensated by their appropriate reactions too.
I would not worry about them. I've heard there's a member who blocks for practically no reason. I suppose we should just let them do it and move on. Those who are more patient will be happy to help you understand where you may have misunderstood something.
@dodoazo (16239)
You got that observation too. And we know that they are just around and also we know that they have a group of their own. Well, let's mind them not. Let's move on.
@T_gray (7841)
• Salina, Kansas
Wow, that's just crazy. It sure would be nice for that person to have let you explain what ever went wrong. I am not sure if I have ever been blocked by anyone, but I sure hope I am not.
@dodoazo (16239)
That's my first impression or actuation. I am readying myself to explain my side. But how could I for I was blocked. I couldn't communicate or comment back. That user is too apprehensive that I might get angry and belittle her to the max.
they're not worth taking their attention to, there are a lot of people out there who just wants to troll around. here in mylot it's not strange when people do that, don't ponder around it much anymore. they are the loosers! they live in their own tiny little winy world and yet mylot is for all over the country. it's their social media grave if they block and block people.
• Preston, England
If anyone blocks us when we are not spamming them or being abusive to them it is their loss - I wouldn't worry about them
If it's the same one that I think it is, he's not worth bothering with.