Good Saturday Morning, My Lot !

@xstitcher (11080)
Petaluma, California
No going out or leaving the house today (aside from walking the dog) no company today, nothing pressing today--except that Mom needs me to help her change her sheets on her bed. ;) I hope to get lots of writing/posting done today--both on sites and on my fan fiction. Right now I need to get going and help mom. Hope that you have/have had an awesome Saturday so far ! :)
@Raine38 (9029)
We are due to leave town in an hour so, I still have that much time to be online, go on mylot and check out my emails and stuff. I liked how our morning started, though. We had a good night's sleep and the snow is very light that there is no need to bust out the shovel or snow blower.
@xstitcher (11080)
• Petaluma, California
It sounds like the start of a good day, @Raine38 ! :) Hope your out-of-town stuff goes well.
I hope you get a lot done then! I am going to be here most of the day today but at some point when my husband gets home from work we will be going to look at a house. =)
@xstitcher (11080)
• Petaluma, California
You're planning on moving, @LovingMyBabies ?
Enjoy your day to the max!
@xstitcher (11080)
• Petaluma, California
Hope that your day is great, too, @marlina ! :D