It's Back And Other Stuff!

I produced my first episode of "The Recovery Show with Bernie Z" and even though there were 'technical difficulties' It is now posted. I kept it very short as I am preparing for the Monday launch of the mail subscription services and by Friday I'll be done with the Curriculum aspect of trainings. I feel a bit relieved that 2016 is here but the weather is supposed to be getting ugly soon. Here is the up side of 2016 so far for me: Web activity is beginning to take off with increasing traffic The subscription service is getting some traction. The Training material is coming together with a total of 5 certifications to be available training Curriculum broken down as follows: Core Courses: 7 These are Prerequisite Studies for all Certifications. Peer Counselor Courses: 5 Peer Family Counselor Courses: 5 Peer Financial Advisor/Counselor: 5 This also has a Prerequisite of either Peer Counselor or Peer Family Counselor. and a financial background. Family Support Advisor/ Counselor: 4 with a prerequisite of both the Core and The Family Counselor The big difference is in learning the professional/ other services available for referral for the families and working on developing the relationships to get them connected. Peer Detox Guide/ Counselor: 4 The prerequisite for this is the core, Peer Counselor and Peer Family Counselor. It also requires some deeper focus on the process of 'mental detox', building a local resource network for referrals and 3 years clean. So what do you think? Is it too much to expect?
This is a show for and about recovery from addictions. Today will be about some upcoming services. One launches on January 11, 2016 and the others are Traini...
@softbabe44 (5899)
• Vancouver, Washington
It sounds pretty wonderful.
Thank's @softbabe44 !
• Vancouver, Washington
@Berniezeitler Your welcome always.
@LoriAMoore (4677)
Best of luck with this, Bernie!
Thanks @LoriAMoore! I'm confident there will be increased activity soon!
I think those are some lofty goals and wish you well.