My mom is upset..

My daughter must have called her yet again to whine about me. My mom called to find out what happened and I told her how I came home and found my home. How I spoke to my daughter in a calm voice telling her that she coud not burn that pan like that. How my daughter flipped out on me screaming and cussing me like crazy. I said,she tried to disrespect me having a mental illness. My mother understands that there is no way I can live with her and have those court papers ove rmy head. She told me that when I get my daughter out of my house not to ever let her come back. She is going to use my weakness against me and only cares for herself. I told my mother how I was so upset I left my house in my night gown. I called adrain 1:30 in the morning to pick me up. Knowing I wanted to remain in my home. she is very very worried about me. It's going to be a long road but,I am ready for the battle. As long as my mom is by my side I can make it. My daughter keeps calling my phone and I refuse to answer.
I'm sorry you're having such a time with your daughter. I hope it all works out. Reading this was like reading what I'm going through with my son. I was the one who ended up leaving this morning to find a nice quiet place to calm down. I was gone two hours before I went home again. I'm glad you have your mom for support.
hi S haron so she is still disrespe cting you thats sad your own daughter Im glad you ha ve your mom supporng you and I do hope it all cmes out okay hugs from halley
I am as well and that is nice you returned home.
@sharon6345 I wouldn't have stayed away, but I did need to calm down.
Whoa what exactly is affecting her mood so much ? I hate to pry but mental illness is a very strong term . . .
I suffer from bipolar and something I can't spell. My daughter will try to pin everything on that and makes me feel bad. My family is tired of her messing with me like that.
I am sorry about the psychologist that placed this label upon you-- it seems while I studied all of the se things while earning my baccalaureate and masters degree in Psychology, one thing is consistent: the over use of dangerous labels for someone who is NOT mentally ill but able to react accordingly to emotional triggers, how intense is NOT a problem . . . @sharon6345
What a situation. I know how times like this can me. Don't let down. I hope the very best. My granddaughter is glad now that I was so hard on her and she and I have a good relationship.
My daughter will never feel that way. she is only out for herself.
@sharon6345 ...My daughter is narcissistic and that makes her the same way.
I hope it all works out for you. You need to let her make it on her own and not feel sorry for her again and again.
I will this time and I don't plan to at all. Thanks.
• Marion, Kansas
It seems you can always count on Adrian and I am glad.
@ricki_911 (15667)
• Toronto, Ontario
She need to realize she can't get her way all the time. Simple solution get her out of there if she is not paying for rent, or helping in anyway.
You should change the lock of your house and not give your daughter a key to the new one.