Getting Motivated

@Morleyhunt (15947)
I'm not sure why? This morning, my get up and go, got up and went. It's just after 8 AM, normally I would have accomplished a lot by this time. Now I am sitting here in my pyjamas, racking my brain for an idea to write about. I have eaten breakfast, made my bed, but that is as far as I have progressed. The curtains are still closed (maybe I don't want to see the rain). Rather than sit here procrastinating, maybe I should get dressed and see if I can tackle folding the baskets of laundry that are waiting.
@Platespinner (18072)
Maybe your body is telling you to sit and relax for a bit?
Listen to you body, it knows best.
@Morleyhunt (15947)
I think my body wanted a do nothing day. Like that's going to happen.
@boiboing (12524)
• Northampton, England
Some days I'm full of ideas but just recently my well of inspiration is running dry.
• Portland, Connecticut
Some days are just made for lounging in PJs I figure. I was up and dressed early this morning and even made hubs scrambled eggs quite the accomplishment for me. lol
@Morleyhunt (15947)
My normal routine consists of the alarm goes off at 5:30, I get up, make coffee and the day goes on from there. I am a morning person. At 10 PM my coach turns into a pumpkin.
@Morleyhunt I am a morning person too but I don't need an alarm and I'm not at all busy like you. I usually wake around 4am then doze and watch the clock to 5-ish when I feel it's okay to get up. :)
I don't mind folding laundry and putting it away. I've just put a load of washing on as our power is much cheaper after 9pm at night.
@Morleyhunt (15947)
I do my laundry on the weekends as power is cheapest then
@Morleyhunt I used to do this but we've changed our tariff rating from commercial to domestic and the cheap hours have changed.
@Scindhia (1981)
• Chennai, India
Some days are just pajama days and that's how it should be. Work at your own pace and take time to relax.
@Morleyhunt (15947)
I rarely will take a pyjama day, there is just too much to do.
@fishtiger58 (30304)
• Momence, Illinois
I have to do the laundry too, but that's it for the day for me. My shoulder is still a bit sore from painting the living room last week. So a full day of viewing pleasure for me. Football playoffs today.
• Quezon City, Philippines
I guess its the weather? Sometimes bed weather days gets to me as well. Especially when it rains and its cool. We rarely get cool weather where I came from :)
@Morleyhunt (15947)
I think it was the gray rainy, blustery day. Today was sunny (frigid) and I was energized.
@sugartoes (33737)
• Greencastle, Indiana
ha ha ha I hate them days like that, so if I can't get my mojo on I just go back to bed & try it again a few hrs later, it just may be your body needs more rest even if you think you have had a full nights sleep.
@Morleyhunt (15947)
My life has been spinning out of my control since summer. I think all of the stress and turmoil is finally catching up with me.
@sugartoes (33737)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Morleyhunt ALL the more reason to DE STRESS by doing something that makes you happy do you like doing puzzles?? do you like playing online games? stuff like that can do just that. do you have a face book acct ? if so go on there & find you something you like doing to relax more to D stress yourself. I have a face book site I go on to d stress with called farm town. this is just what some of the farmers I work with do with their farms
See what amazing artists play Farm Town!!!! Only designs; from Marylin Monroe to Sponge Bob and the Simpsons too!!!!!
I seem to struggle with getting going every morning lately. Maybe you just need a day to relax and not push yourself