C'mere Rah my sun god buddy

@sallypup (26260)
Moses Lake, Washington
Don't you hate folks who only talk about the weather? We've had fog for days and guess what? The weather prediction for another ten days? Yup. Fog and clouds. At least so far I am not seeing snow and ice. It is past time to hug Rah.
@IreneVincent (16034)
I had an aunt and uncle who lived in Renton, Washington near Seattle. I never got to visit them there and I regret that to this day. It's the only part of the USA that I have not visited. Washington, Oregon, Idaho. I remember them talking about the rainy weather there, though, when they would come to visit us. I guess Washington is "known for" rainy weather, but they loved living there. It has to be a beautiful GREEN state, I would imagine with all that rain.
@sallypup (26260)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@irenevincent Renton is on the other side of the Cascade mountains from us. We get more snow and cold over here on the East side. It is quite lovely over there and near the San Juan islands, too.
@Marcyaz (35766)
It is kind of depressing all the talk about the weather but oh well far better than talking about some other things.
@sallypup (26260)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@marcyaz I agree with you and for many reasons and excuses the gloomy Irish in me is blooming pretty good about now.
• Portland, Connecticut
I remember an old movie maybe with Victor Mature about Ra the Egyptian Sun God I hope he visits soon.