Looking For Argument

@tallawah (7743)
Kingston, Jamaica
You can't write a sentence without someone attacking. It gets worse when you discuss current events. There are people whose creed is; "Whatever you say I disagree..." They find kicking stones on writing sites, and live to read their articles so they can attack them. The attack moves from a "I don't agree..." to a personal dig. You could quote facts. You can give footnotes. You can direct to authorities. They disagree. That is because YOU wrote it. A friend of mine used to confront someone, and give a quote he would attribute to Barack Obama. The someone would tear the quote apart, and then my friend would say..."Oh, sorry, mistake...that was said by Abraham Lincoln." He got the trick from me. I used to use it differently. I would post the little psych test and people from all over would attack. My favourite was; "I have done three years of psychology and it is like nothing I ever came across!" The test was created by some guy...um...Sigmund Freud. I would post the logic puzzel and people would slap it away. Until I admitted, I didn't write it, it was Albert Einstein. Why would someone attack these things? I posted them! And anything I post MUST be attacked. So, if you notice that no matter what you post is attacked...we can share coffee...Blue Mountain.
• Olney, Illinois
Sorry, but I only drink Starbucks Breakfast Blend
@tallawah (7743)
• Kingston, Jamaica
Poor baby...never had the #1 Coffee in the World
• Olney, Illinois
@tallawah Poor child...you think being #1 makes it the best? That only makes it the most popular...that's like saying the most popular song is the best song
@tallawah (7743)
• Kingston, Jamaica
@JolietJake you don't know coffee until you have Blue Mountain....
• Nairobi, Kenya
I too had a friend of mine who used to object everything. Even when I shared a thing that I find nice from a friend you find him complaining but the only thing you wanted is to share with friends what you find nice and worth. Sometime I just assume such people
@tallawah (7743)
• Kingston, Jamaica
Yeah, they protest to protest, to coin a phrase...and anything you have...? We got some fresh baked bread and were in the car and offered a piece to this guy and he refused, so we ate it..(it was a mini bread) then...the smell filled the car, of course...and then he wanted a piece...ohhhh yeah...I smiled..."Finished!!"
• Nairobi, Kenya
@tallawah hahaa, that was a good treat, he can enjoy the smell for the rest of the ride
@tallawah (7743)
• Kingston, Jamaica
@sammyflowerboy oh yeah...the bread was really good...guess he'll learn about his crummy attitude.
@Missmwngi (9636)
• Nairobi, Kenya
Ha haa and i am sure you did not have an easy time
@tallawah (7743)
• Kingston, Jamaica
A lot of people start with an attack. I am not surprised by it...
@ridingbet (39999)
saying I disagree will create animosities if the one who made a comment does not approve of the disagreement. better don't stoop down to his level.
@tallawah (7743)
• Kingston, Jamaica
It is not that there is an honest debate...it is just that anything I say will be attacked.
@GreatMartin (4322)
• Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
Funny-- I enter discussions to learn what others think and to express my opinion. I am not here to play jokes or tricks on people. Usually there is a reason why people react in a certain way to you, to me, to people. If I find someone disagreeable I just won't enter discussions with them.
@tallawah (7743)
• Kingston, Jamaica
Really?
@RonElFran (901)
• Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
Of course you can write a sentence without someone attacking. What a stupid thing to say! And the idea that people go after you personally in their comments is an absolute fallacy. Anyone who's not an absolute Bozo would know that!
@tallawah (7743)
• Kingston, Jamaica
Hi Five to Ronnie!