The roads are getting bad

@ricki_911 (19758)
Toronto, Ontario
It started snowing a few hours into my shift but by the time I started coming home. It was very windy and slippery. But I took my time and didn't have a real problems really. Some people are driving rather fast then they go in the ditch. I hope it's not that bad come Tuesday when I have my iron infusion.
Glad to hear you drove alright!
@ricki_911 (19758)
• Toronto, Ontario
I just took my time and was fine. I know some just floor by you and when they start sliding flip out.
@ricki_911 Yeah, My mom always tells us to take our time. Even if you are late, it is better to arrive safely than rush!
@Mike197602 (13864)
So far this winter we've had no snow here and it hasn't been icy once...not like normal winters. It's snowed up north but not down here in the three counties.
@ricki_911 (19758)
• Toronto, Ontario
I am jealous! I must say that our winter has been pretty decent as well. We usually get these kinds of winters all the time, but we are not use to it.
@Raine38 (9193)
Glad to hear you are home safe now. While we get lots of snow here in the midwest, I imagine we do not get it as bad as you guys there has.
@ricki_911 (19758)
• Toronto, Ontario
No, I don't think so. But this winter has been pretty mild. We got hit a few weeks back but it has since melted.