This month I've been even more lazy about posting here lol

@EddieHands (31279)
Last month I was lazy about posting here. This month I think I am even more lazy. Oh well I have a lot of other things going on. But I do remember years ago, when this was my only and one of my first sites, good memories.
@EddieHands how much time do you play with you ouija board on most days?
@Blondie2222 (16875)
I haven't been posting as much either. It's mostly because of work though and then i'm busy besides that also.
@trivia79 (7946)
• El Segundo, California
The only time that I will be not active here on myLot anymore is when I resigned from my current job.
This was one of the first sites that I actually earned from as well. Maybe once you find discussions that interest you a little more, you will get more involved. I usually look up tag words in the search bar if I can't find discussions that spark my interest. After a few tries, I can usually find a topic and start commenting on it. Plus creating your own discussions just as just did can generally lead to some form of socialization. I hope things get better for you here so you won't feel so lazy when you are signed in. :)
I've been that way too lately. Life has taken over, and well, that's actually a good thing - but yes, our time here suffers. Well, it's still a new year, myLot is still here, and we'll get to it when we can I'm sure!
@amnabas (9777)
• Karachi, Pakistan
I think you need to be active here.
Laziness will get you nowhere!