Good things that happened in 2015.

Banks, Oregon
I know I had a couple negative posts yesterday and, I don't like to be negative at all. I like to be positive, but sometimes you just have to vent, probably my favorite things that happened in 2015, was my Dad becoming cancer free and, marijuana being legalized, also life isn't that bad. I have a nice warm house and, a loving family. I guess I just complain sometimes, because I know how much better things could be everybody played by the rules, if everyone was honest and, just did things the right way instead of always lying and, taking advantage of people. I hate how I always tell the truth and, play by the rules, but almost nobody else does. Anyway back to cool things I also found this place and, I am thankful for that. I consider you guys my friends and, this as a home away from home, what about you?
@VivaLaDani13 (17750)
• Perth, Australia
I seriously understand what you mean about being lied to and taken advantaged of. It hurts even more when it is the people you love the most or think love you back that hurt you. I hate being lied to. Or being used. Or taken for granted but it happens too often. I'm not perfect but I try not to make anyone else feel horrible like that.
@Daljinder (21025)
@VivaLaDani13 I was wondering..... when you showed me the text message from the hospital, you said you weren't sure whether the appointment is for a meeting or an actual surgery. Did you confirm that?
• Perth, Australia
@Daljinder I haven't confirmed yet actually. Nan was asking me yesterday and I said I just forgot to ring but the letter I got in the mail said it wants me to bring that letter as well as a list of the medication I have so it makes me think it is the actual surgery.
Yeah, it sucks, like just do things the right way it's not that hard and, same I am not perfect either, but I am nice and, respectful to people, as long as they are to me.
I agree about this place - it's like walking into a room full of friends.
@moffittjc (41198)
• Gainesville, Florida
Happy to hear that your dad is cancer-free now! I don't think you can get much better than that!
@LoriAMoore (4787)
I'm so glad your dad is cancer-free now.
@T_gray (7836)
• Salina, Kansas
I love it here and the friends that I have made. I am sorry things weren't going so well for you
Well things were good to, but as you know I had my share of bad things happen last year.
@T_gray (7836)
• Salina, Kansas
@TRBRocks420 Leave them in last year. And start fresh this year. That's what I am doing
@T_gray Amen to that my friend and, me too.
@sishy7 (27666)
I'm happy to have you as a friend too! Stay positive!
Thanks and, things are better since then.
It's nice to have MyLot friends to vent to sometimes. Being a bit removed seems to make it safer to have a whinge here than to complain to family or friends. Let's hope 2016 brings up lots of positives too.
I really enjoy spending time here too.
@Auntylou (4323)
• Oxford, England
Sometimes it is hard to stay positive. Still it looks as if you will have your dad a good time more, and a loving family. things could be much worse!