Didn't Know.....Duh***

@Elizaby (3830)
Pensacola, Florida
Watching a news report where they were talking about the Alabama - Clemson National football championship game and the reporter was at one of the sports bars here in the panhandle of Florida and he actually found a Clemson fan who remark that he did not know this was an Alabama fan bar. MY reaction to that statement was Duh with this region being so close to Alabama what kind of fans did you think you will find? There is not one place who have screens to watch the game (especially if you don't have cable it would be impossible to find one with the majority rooting for Clemson (unless a fan club rented it out). There are about just as many Alabama, Auburn fans as there are FSU and UF. If I was a Clemson fan I would almost not want to mention it with so amny rooting for Alabama.
@pgiblett (6587)
But they should treat this guy well, no matter his allegiance.
@Elizaby (3830)
• Pensacola, Florida
They did treat him well
@pgiblett (6587)
@Elizaby I once got some seats for an FA cup game in England in the Sponsors block of sears (I worked for the company) but I supporting the visiting team so I cheered loudly when they scored. All my workmates around me didn't like the fact that my team won 4 goals to Nil, but they took it in the best of spirits.
There are so many sports bars and restaurants with games playing. I am only at them by accident, so I wouldn't know either. Lol!
@simone10 (21647)
• Louisville, Kentucky
That is kind of odd that he would notice things like that.