The Vampire fish.

Banks, Oregon
The Vampire fish, Payara or Saber tooth barracuda is a predatory fish found in the Amazon basin, they are most well known for their 6 inch long sharp teeth protruding from their lower jaw, how big they got is often argued, but it's believed any where from a foot to 4 foot long. I remember seeing this fish on river monsters, very scary looking individual. I can't believe some of these fish that exist, had I known about these beasts. I doubt I would have ever swam in a river as a kid, all the time I did I never had a problem though. Have you ever been attacked by a fish or any sea dwelling creature?
@VivaLaDani13 (19866)
• Perth, Australia
I've never even held a fish before. I used to eat fish when I was little but not anymore. Anything from the sea makes me feel weird or scares me.
I have held one, but only ones that can't really hurt you and, I like fish, but I understand why it might scare you or make you feel weird.
Oh no no - I have never been attacked by a fish or sea dwelling lol. If I was - I'd be traumatized to go in the water. But I have seen on YouTube and some Netflix discovery channels where people are fishing for fish in the river. Recently my boyfriend watched one show that was about people looking for the biggest Catfish!
I haven't either thankfully and, same here, also cool Catfish can get huge, especially the whale catfish lol.
@TRBRocks420 But the bigger the fish - that means it's old so how is it supposed to taste good??
@infatuatedbby I think they still taste good regardless of age.
@T_gray (7812)
• Salina, Kansas
I have not and I am glad I haven't. With the many times I been in the water I am surprised I haven't come across something
That's good. I never have either thankfully and, surprised to because you couldn't get me out of the river or lake when I was kid. I loved swimming as soon as I learned how.
@T_gray (7812)
• Salina, Kansas
@TRBRocks420 I love the lake now that's for sure
• Preston, England
I never faced such dangers. I always think of barracuda as a particularly viscous and oversized piranha
I haven't either thank God and, yes that's basically what it is just a bigger piranha.