It's almost that time..

How is your day coming along? I am here having fun with you guys. Reading is my thing today and commenting. My brother asked me to look out for a vacuum cleaner for him. I am not sure what samples walmart will give out this month. We did not get anything for December Since we got 7 samples for November. It seems like forever since,I got to pick out my three free gifts. I don't know anything that I need right now. So,I will check to see if I can get a vacuum for him. My friend wants a flat iron that we got a few months ago. I will be also sure to check for that.
• Lakewood, Colorado
There is a deal of the day on Amazon today sharon for a vacumn. Yeah he will need one for his new place.
The vacuum from walmart if listed will be free. Lol. Yes he has carpet on the floor.
• Lakewood, Colorado
@sharon6345 Yeah if they put out any deals for review soon..who knows. Yeah Walmart also has cheap vacumns.
@ricki_911 (16712)
• Toronto, Ontario
I had my iron infusions this morning, and then just got home from Walmart has to get a new cellphone charger. I am now just sitting down to watch a movie, and try to watch up on Swagbucks and MyLot.
I am doing both of them now that I returned home.
@ricki_911 (16712)
• Toronto, Ontario
@sharon6345 I have been watching a few movies relaxing as I have a headache. But now trying to catch up and job search.
@Blondie2222 (17682)
Well I hope this will be your month to get free samples and pick out the free gifts you want. That's awesome you can earn free things like that, wish i knew how to. I tried the savings catcher but so far has not been in my favor..Have a great day!
I have $11 in my saving catcher and they sent me $20 that is lost or stolen.
is this vacuum on discount or free? we use to have a promo of buy one take one before. but recently like this last December it's not but two take one free, which was not fair because it's just too much for me. wish they bring back the old promo..
it's free for me to sample and write a review.
@Raine38 (8987)
My day at work is about to end any minute now, and I can't wait to go home. I am excited to cook out dinner because it's or favorite - my version of paella! Also, the wallet that I bought online when this brand had a sale has been delivered and I can't wait to use it. It really helps to pass the time at work when it's a long one when you have something to look forward to going home, no matter how small it may seem.
I know and getting home is like a sweet treat. lol
We donĀ“t get free gifts in my country. But sometimes we can buy some things on sale and I take advantage of that if I need what they offer.
They might get hip to it soon and offer you guys something. even our super stores offer samples that will feed you like a full meal.
that is nice of you to share with your brother. I hope he thanks you for it.
All the thanks in the world will be knowing he loves it.
The Kirby representative said that unless you get a Kirby you are just pushing the dirt around and not really picking it up. Ugh! Having a pretty good day.