Brain Pressure

Daytona Beach, Florida
The only way I can possibly explain it is brain pressure. Our deep freezing cold is continuing and my latest phenomena is that I get up in the morning and I feel groggy. Then I finally wake and I can function somewhat but by the afternoon that pressure is back in my head and I need to lay down and rest. This goes on all day long and finally when inspiration strikes me as a night owl I can do some late night work but believe me it is a relief to get back into bed. My hubby has turned into a hibernating bear. He sits up for awhile doing some work on his laptop but then he gets real cold and sleepy so he spends the afternoon sleeping and dozing on and off most of the evening. I am sure looking forward to getting rid of this cold and for the temps to start rising again. Oh, yes and if you’re wondering how it is affecting our cat Sid then all I can say his life continues as it always has done – eat, sleep and occasionally some loving. The only one difference is that he stays put in the bedroom where it is always warm.
@Blondie2222 (22886)
I feel that way too but i can't sleep all day like i wish i could most days. I work so i have to sleep when I get home. But on the weekends i pretty much do this stay awake for awhile then i get tired so i nap on and off then get back to doing stuff.
At least the three of you seem on the same wave-length mostly. :)
@Teep11 (7295)
I don't want any part of that weather. Cold weather seems to zap out one's energy. Try to stay warm and enjoy the rest of your week.
@LoriAMoore (4735)
I totally understand that. We call it "weather head" when we get it.
It is strange you would be more awake at night owl time as I imagine it would be much colder Sandra.
@TiarasOceanView inspiration strikes me more at night even if it is colder.