This Is Only A Test

Green Bay, Wisconsin
How many of you remember the emergency broadcast signal on your television set? That buzzing signal was annoying, but at least it didn't last very long. In school we all took tests, many of them, but they all were done in a short time. In the Bible we read about God testing His people. They were only tests to see how their faith stood the test of time. They too were short lived, though Job's test was nine months. Still everyone privileged to go through God's test, also found themselves equal to the test. They all passed. I received a comment today that indicated I've been through a lot lately. When I look back at all I've been through in the past year I can only conclude this is only a test. It won't last forever, and I will come through it with my faith intact. I will not allow Satan to defeat me or steal from me. One thing I've heard often as a Christian is that if you don't have any trouble, Satan isn't worried about you. I think he's worried about me and I must be doing something right. What I do hope is that this test is over now and I can move on to the victory lane. I know God doesn't give us any more than we can endure. I feel like I've gotten to the extent of my endurance, but I know if need be I will come up equal to the test laid before me. How about you? Are you going through any tests lately? Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day/night. Between the car and the laptop not wanting to work, I'm calling an end to this day. I have a lot of notifications I could not get to because my laptop would not cooperate, so I will hope for a better day tomorrow all around. I'm headed to bed.
Yes, I have been tested a lot lately, but I also know God won't give us more than we can handle and, he will be there with us. Goodnight and, hope tomorrow is a better day.
It's already better as the laptop is being more friendly than yesterday. It's good to know God will not give us more than we can handle.
@just4him Sometimes I wish he didn't think we could handle so much though lol.
@TRBRocks420 Amen to that!
@Plethos (4846)
lifes trials never seem to have their day in court. its just one case after another.
That's an interesting way to look at it.
I am not sure about me being tested or not. I know I been up and down for 2015 and sure don't want that to be my 2016,testing or no testing. Good night. I loved reading your post.
Sometimes tests don't look like tests until we look back at what we've been through.
@just4him I guess that is a good way to look at things. I wonder if my mom would agree that it was a test. She hates that I am staying with Adrain after he hurt me. Do you agree that was just a test? If you do what was the lesson I should have learned? I am going to ask my mom too. She is a Christian thanks.
@sharon6345 If you are staying with someone who hurt you that is a test you are making on yourself. I would never stay with anyone who hurt me. God never ever gives us those kinds of tests. God's tests are for our good, to test our faithfulness to Him. The test you have undertaken could get you killed. Sorry to be blunt, but I hope you think this through carefully.
@Teep11 (6555)
God tests. We will go through trials. I know about them and we can withstand them. Our faith becomes stronger when we go through these tests. Keep the faith which I know you will.
Thank you, yes, I will.
well I hope the test hurries up and concludes
So do I. It's gone on long enough.
@1creekgirl (8807)
I have had several trials lately, but that's where our trust in God comes in. And he's always faithful, even when we don't understand. Hope your day is going better.
So far it's better than yesterday. I agree, He's always faithful.
@ridingbet (38087)
sometimes, when our service provider wants to add more channels, they kind and flash on screen---"testing channel", and it annoys us because the show we watch is stopped to give way to the testing channel
I heard it on the radio a couple days ago.
Oh, I have been tested so many times. Life is always full of surprises, not all are good.
If they were all good, they wouldn't be tests.
I hope it will all work out for you. Things going wrong all seem to happen at the same time. But God will never give you more than you can handle.
No He won't, of that I am most grateful.