~Yesterday Was Hectic!~

Jacksonville, Florida
After the doctor yesterday we had a busy day! The kids really wanted to go to the library, so that was their smaller field trip we went on. They had so much fun! They played with blocks, picked out some books and picked out a couple DVD's. It was great. =) Then, after that we went to look at a house for us to rent. It was too expensive at $1,000 per month but it was nice. We are not going to get that one. We went to look at another house-but we could only see the outside because the tenants are moving out today. That one is much more affordable at $775 per month! It looked nice from outside, we are supposed to look at the inside this week sometime. My husband's cousin called and asked us to come over to visit. It was my first time meeting her. I really like her a lot! We had a great time. The kids had a good time with their cousins too. =) We ate with them and she told us about her landlord that has a house we could afford to rent. So, that is a possibility as well. All in all it was a wonderful but busy day yesterday! I am really tired and sore today from all we did but it was worth it for sure. I didn't have much time to be here yesterday because of all we did...Sorry for that!
Oh so nice that there is one of your husbands family that is fun for you to meet friend! I hope that is a good link up for you. Yeah I also hope you get one of those either the cousins landlords house or the 775 one. Yeah 1000 is a lot for anyone to come up with. Nice your children had fun at the library.
@TiarasOceanView Yeah, I'm glad I met one member I actually like in his family! Thank you, I hope we can find a home soon as we are so ready for that.
@LovingMyBabies I pray that you will be guided to the perfect home for you all.
@TiarasOceanView Thank you I am praying for the same thing!
• Marion, Kansas
Family time is priority. I was gone yesterday as well. I hope you find a home for you to rent.
@GardenGerty Yes it is! =) We don't get a lot of it with my husband working. Thank you, I hope we find something soon.
I see prices like that and am so glad I live in a small town. Of course, rent is higher than it was back in the day (I used to rent a full two story house for $150 a month) but it's nowhere near the prices you are seeing. You can get a very nice house around here for $450, and it's easy to find things around $250.
@boiboing (12205)
• Northampton, England
You make a really good point JJ. @LovingMyBabies do you have any scope to move to a less expensive area with more housing stock?
@boiboing yu have to be kidding ohmnyG here in wa y overpriced "S outhern calif rents for sort of crummy two bedroom apts start at 120 0 a m onth and go up we had gone fro, 700 a month considered lo to 1200 in two months obscene rent costs.
@JoiletJake Ugh I so wish prices were like that here! In NC where we used to live prices were cheaper but there was no work. Here my husband can get work but we are finding house prices are insane! We cannot win it seems...
@cherriefic (4331)
• Baguio, Philippines
What a busy day you had! Its good that you are able to find a nice house.I hope it will turn out well for you.
@cherriefic Yes it was a very busy day! I hope we can find something soon before our son arrives.
• Baguio, Philippines
@LovingMyBabies Good luck with that. Im sure you'll find something nice.
It's important to have family time with your kids. I hope you find somewhere to rent soon.
@jaboUK Yes it is! And we don't get much of it so we enjoy it when we do. =) Thank you I hope so too.
Hope you find that house soon so you can settle in once the baby comes
@Marilynda1225 Thank you, I hope we find something soon too. We want to be able to bring the baby home to our own house.
@sugartoes (39283)
• Greencastle, Indiana
I'm praying that you guys can get into a nice place b-4 the baby gets here as your going to need the rest & the kids need to have a nice place to be happy in their growing up fast & you guys need to get stable in life.
@sugartoes Thank you, we are so hoping for the same thing! We are so ready to settle down in life and have things go right for a change.
@sugartoes (39283)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@LovingMyBabies I want to take this time to pray that you get on your feet, ( dear God, I come to you this hour of need to help this lady & her family to get in a decent place for her & her family to call home she needs your help & you say in your word that when someone needs your help to ask you for the help God I'm here & want to praise you for all you have done in my life I know you are the ONLY one that can do what this familly needs doneI pray in your name you will give them peace in life with a home of their own to be happy in amen)
Skip navigation UploadSign inSearch Loading... Close Yeah, keep it Undo Close Watch QueueQueueWatch QueueQueue Loading... Watch Queue Queue __count__/__total__ Loading... Find out whyClose king mojo SubscribeSubscribedUnsubscribe39,81539K Loading... Loadi
@sugartoes Thank you so much for the prayer! You made my eyes get teary, I appreciate that so much. I know God will answer, I just need to pray for patience and faith until He does.
@dodo19 (31977)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
It really does sound like it was a busy day. I sure hope you're able to get some rest.
@dodo19 It was busy but it was the best day too. =) We had a great time!
@dodo19 (31977)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
@LovingMyBabies that's really good. I'm glad to hear that it was a good day,
@HomeBase (1054)
I just came back to myLot a few days ago after being gone for awhile, but I remember your posts from awhile ago. I hope that everything works out soon for you. Your husband is working so that's half the battle right there. I know that you'll find a place soon, you already have 2 options, which is great. (Rent in my area is astronomical, $2100 and up for a one bedroom apartment.)
@HomeBase I remember you too! =) Yes my husband working is a major step up from where we were. Things will work out, it will just take some time. It wouldn't be as bad if I wasn't about to give birth again. That is an insane price for rent where you are!!
@HomeBase (1054)
@LovingMyBabies Yes, a working man in the house helps tremendously, and like my dad always says, "I ain't never seen money come at a bad time." What a blessing that you are having another baby. I love babies! Yes, the rent is insane and the price to buy a house is even crazier, but it is what it is, right? I really like where I live though, so I can't complain... well, I could, but I won't, lol.
@mommaj (22711)
Wow! You did have a busy day yesterday. Glad the kids got some fun time. Sounds like they should be happy for a while.
@mommaj Yes we all had such a good day. It went by way too fast though!
@mommaj (22711)
@LovingMyBabies The good days always do. LOL
@fishtiger58 (30372)
• Momence, Illinois
I hope you can find something nice and affordable to rent. Much good luck on that.
@fishtiger58 Thank you, we do too! I hope to find a place before our little one comes.
@fishtiger58 (30372)
• Momence, Illinois
@LovingMyBabies That's getting close.
I hope that you will find the proper house very soon and a decent price.
@marlina Thank you, I am sure we will with time.
@Marcyaz (35751)
Sounds like you had a very busy but fun day yesterday and it sounds like the children enjoyed themselves. Good Luck in your house hunting.
@Marcyaz Yes it was a wonderful day yesterday and it went by so fast! Thank you =)
@T_gray (7836)
• Salina, Kansas
Glad you had a great day. Good luck with the house and I hope it is something you are looking for.
@T_gray Thank you, me too. We need something soon.
Moving and having a baby all at the same time...good luck!
@AbbyGreenhill Thank you, were going to need some good luck! Lol.
@sishy7 (27666)
I hope you'll find a nice place soon...
@sishy7 Thank you, I hope so too.
I hope you get a house soon that you can afford.
@amnabas (9946)
• Karachi, Pakistan
That's great you found a good friend in shape of his wife.
@Blondie2222 (21217)
Well good luck with house hunting i hope you can find something soon. Glad you had a good day, now take time to rest.
I'll be praying you and your family can find a nice house that is affordable. i know how it goes. It's nice to hear your kids got some books at the library and sounds like they had a good time there.