Commenting More

By Cher
Baguio, Philippines
It seems that I am just commenting more today than posting a discussion. Its just my second one for today. Maybe its because of no sleep and busy day today. I hope that I will still make my bank increased even its mostly just commenting I am actually doing. I hope to do better tomorrow.
• Denmark
What I find strange is that the money I earn varies considerably from day to day although I always do more or less the same every day.
• Baguio, Philippines
I agree. Sometimes I thought I did nothing but when I check it, seems Ive made something.
Interacting is usually better anyway so keep commenting and responding! =)
• Baguio, Philippines
Im trying to do as much as I can. Its easier to respond sometimes than start a conversation.
@whiteream (3560)
I have found that only posting one or two day and commenting on others post does better than posting more. It's the interaction here that raises your bank.
• Baguio, Philippines
So im still doing it right. Good to know.
@whiteream (3560)
@cherriefic The best thing is to just have fun with it.
@Mike197602 (13469)
• Worcester, England
Making a discussion,response or comment won't make a difference to your bank as its not where you write something it's how much others interact with what you write that makes the money. You could write 100 discussions but if they aren't interacted with by other members you'll likely make nothing.
@Mike197602 (13469)
• Worcester, England
I've only made 5 discussions but I've made hundreds of responses and comments and my bank goes up every day...sometimes when I haven't even posted anything for a while
• Baguio, Philippines
I see. Thanks for the info.
I only post about every other day, and my bank ticks over nicely due to my interaction. You don't need to post a lot.
• Baguio, Philippines
It's a bit harder to think of what to post sometimes as I am also maintaining a blog. Good to know commenting works.
@amnabas (9817)
• Karachi, Pakistan
That's what mylot demands for.
• Baguio, Philippines
Seems like it.
YOU WILL MAKE SOME PENNIES.
• Baguio, Philippines
I know. Im just really busy today and a bit tired.
@cacay1 (32050)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Me too seldom post just share comments , so busy this in school.
@rye00005 (77)
I use to comment more often. I just stared Mylot last year. Commenting is fun specially when the topic is really of my interest.
@dpk262006 (53689)
If you are commenting, it will also increase your bank balance. You could start a new post at your convenience.
• Baguio, Philippines
Good to hear. It seems like it as I can see the difference from my balance as of yesterday.
@dpk262006 (53689)
@cherriefic - How much difference did you notice?
• Baguio, Philippines
@dpk262006 Not that much but it's moving steady.
@dodoazo (9785)
For almost two weeks or so, I haven't written any post here. I just simply interacted to every comment made in my own post. Nevertheless, the count for my activities are amassing and they add to my frequency of participation, interaction, discussion for that matter.
• Baguio, Philippines
It's good then. So it means I'm still doing the right thing then.
@dodoazo (9785)
@cherriefic myLot's most reverred keyword is interaction. There is money and money in interacting to every post here especially it is worth reading. What I mean is the quality one. I know you can do it. Keep on moving.
@scheng1 (24950)
Yes, you will see an increase. You are likely to earn from commenting than starting new discussion because the number of comments generally is more than the number of discussions.
• Baguio, Philippines
Thats good then. But it seems to be slow today.
@Plethos (4847)
i tend to post a discussion and for the next 3 or 4 days comment on a lot of recent discussions. i think im more into the discussion part of commenting than i am into the actual posting of a discussion.
• Baguio, Philippines
Its really hard to balance things out sometimes.
I have been doing that a little more also - commenting on prior discussions. Either way, you are participating in discussions. Have a great Sunday!