New Here

Kingston, New York
Hello to all, I am excited about being here and look forward to reading your insights on everything! I am an avid reader of blogs, I have three of my own and I am in the process of launching my first 'real' website. I also spend my time studying online. I have found many totally free places online to broaden my knowledge. I have many interests so narrowing them down is a chore. I will write about mostly anything that strikes me in that particular moment, so buckle up, I hope you enjoy my ride here as I.
I do hope you enjoy discussions, that's what we do here and boy can that be fun. I spend more time commenting and responding than I do starting discussions. I noticed you've already met at least one of my favorites here, @jaboUK writes wonderful limericks and if you can get @asylum to join that thread it becomes so much fun as they compete a little ... of course there are a lot of others who join in and once that happens HOLLLY COW
@Asylum (48223)
• Manchester, England
I see that strange word "limerick" cropping up again. I must remember to look the word up sometime because I am curious to know what it is.
@Asylum Me too
@Asylum (48223)
• Manchester, England
@jaboUK It must be some odd American slang term. They do tend to rather abuse our beautiful language.
@dodoazo (21641)
Welcome, and be a good rider. I know as a blogger, writing is no joke. It is not taken for granted. While you are in and actively participating in every interaction, you learn and enjoy the fun.
• Kingston, New York
Absolutely, I am trying to get out of bad writing habits I picked up in chat rooms.
@dodoazo (21641)
@Rondout50 Poor writing though attracts readers but the value is less when compared to quality one which builds character, edifies friendship, heals wounds of social ills, among others. Be on guard. Be on the alert to be the crusader of good news. Good luck...
• Kingston, New York
@dodoazo Thank you for the advice.
Welcome to the family.
• Kingston, New York
Thank you, I am having a good time.
@Rondout50 Great to hear!
@softbabe44 (5899)
• Vancouver, Washington
Welcome you'll love it
• Kingston, New York
Thank you Peggy.
• Vancouver, Washington
@Rondout50 Your welcome hope you enjoy my lot
@KristenH (25161)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Welcome to Mylot. I have 2 blogs as well.
• Kingston, New York
Great to me other bloggers!
@KristenH (25161)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Sounds very productive! Welcome to mylot!
• Kingston, New York
Thank you so much for the warm welcome.
@aju007 (1470)
• Thiruvananthapuram, India
Welcome to mylot. You have come to just the place for your skills. So enjoy being here
• Kingston, New York
Thank you! I know it will be fun.
@shshiju (10557)
• Cochin, India
Welcome to MyLotting. Your experience in blogging and writing definitely worth here.
• Kingston, New York
Thank you, I look forward to reading your posts.
• Walnut Creek, California
Welcome aboard. Hope you enjoy your time here. It's a supportive community.
• Kingston, New York
I know I will enjoy myself here. I already have noticed how nice people are in their comments.
@tarotmore (114)
• Seattle, Washington
Hi, Dalene! I am new myself, and am liking myLot so far. I am also a writer. I am currently updating my tarot blog and site. I plan on posting some new content soon. What subject(s) do you blog about?
• Kingston, New York
I am also a map plotter, so I have map blogs, I have a soup to nuts blog where anything goes, and I have plans for a do it yourself blog.
@Teep11 (7197)
Welcome to mylot. You're apart of a great community. Blogging is so soothing. I hope to read more from you.
• Kingston, New York
Thank you, I am excited to be here.
• Greece
With so many irons in the fire we can look forward to some very interesting posts. Welcome and get yourself a timer, the minutes move very fast here and if you're not careful it will take over.
• Kingston, New York
I do set aside time for writing. I don't want writing to do become a chore.
welcome to mylot, ms. dalene! mercy, dunno where ya find the time to run 3 blogs 'n launchin' a site's well? makes me tired jest thinkin' 'f such, lol. yepperz, lots to be learnt'n the net. my eldest's learnin' japanese fer free :) jest read the rules, find folks ya enjoy 'n yer stay here'll be a pleasant one. best'f luck with all yer ventures!
• Kingston, New York
thank you, I truly will!
Welcome, I'm sure you will find plenty to interest you on this site
• Kingston, New York
Yes I will, still learning the ropes so bear with me.
@Mike197602 (13937)
Good to have new members
• Kingston, New York
Thanks, I will try to be a good one!
@Rondout50,Welcome to Mylot.
• Kingston, New York
Thank you for the welcome.
@Auntylou (4318)
• Oxford, England
Welcome to myLot. Hope to read some interesting discussions
• Kingston, New York
Thank you so much. I will try to keep it interesting.
Well welcome! I am sort of "new" as well - I had this account many years ago prior to the "remodeling" so I am just getting used to the new adjustments as well; trying to navigate everything. I like this website a lot; it's a great way to run things past people, get second opinions, get something off your chest, and just waste some time discussing things with people. Make sure to read the rules, wherever they are (can't seem to locate them at this point) - and don't post anything scammy (like referral links to money making websites)....and finally - enjoy! Welcome aboard!
• Kingston, New York
I am a little sketchy on the rules. I did read community guidelines and tos. I posted a discussion earlier but took it down after a friend told me I couldn't use it here because I used it on another site. It is my original writing but I wanted to err on the side of caution. Anyone know about that rule?