A Pleasant Surprise Waiting for Me

@Raine38 (9027)
And no, it's not flowers once more, but that would have been nice too. I came home with the dishes all washed, even the pots were cleaned too. Last night, I cooked tuna patty as requested by the boyfriend. So our griller is out on the counter, mixing bowls, plates, etc. I was tired chopping and cooking last night that I gave the boyfriend a fair warning that I am not doing the dishes. he just said ok and went on ahead playing his game on his iPad. The following morning, as I went to the kitchen for coffee, I saw that the dishes were not even touched. I refused to let it get to me, so I just ignored it and told myself that I will take care of it later after work. So imagine my surprise when I came home and he has cleaned everything for me! Tell you what, knowing him, loading the dish washer all by himself is such a miracle.
Aww, lucky you! Great coming home to a clean home right?!
@Raine38 (9027)
It is, especially the kitchen as most activity is there.
@amnabas (9937)
• Karachi, Pakistan
Wow that's a good surprise. Lucky you
@Raine38 (9027)
For someone who hates doing the dishes, it is big of him to do it.
I'm glad that he surprised you that way. Wonders will never cease.