I didn't know if I would get it done, but I got er done.

Banks, Oregon
I didn't know if I would get it done, but I got er done as Larry the cable guy would say. I woke up pretty late, but I managed to go out and, split and, stack a bunch of wood in the wood shed, mostly because I know it's going to be either raining or snowing for a very long time. I pray just rain, because snow is such a pain, it's very beautiful I love to look at it and, play in it, but I hate the problems it causes with electricity, driving and, working or walking in it, when it freezes, now I am just kicking back in my warm house trying to get some mylotting done. How was your day today?
@kevin1877uk (36976)
Yeah snow is a pain, rather have rain. My day been ok thanks.
@T_gray (7812)
• Salina, Kansas
I had a fabulous day. Enjoyed the sunshine as much as I could. Glad you got your stuff done and now in your warm house
Lucky for the sunshine, we had it for a couple days then back to rain again, but at least it's not snow or freezing.
@T_gray (7812)
• Salina, Kansas
@TRBRocks420 Very true. Always something to be greatful for
@VivaLaDani13 (19863)
• Perth, Australia
Good on ya for getting all that work done! Always feels good to finish what you started. Can't say that I have been doing that a lot lately. lol I keep starting things and only doing half the job cause I've been too tired and unmotivated to do much.
Thanks and, I hear you some days it's harder to stay motivated than others. I mostly just did it, because I knew it would just get worse if I waited.
You must be feeling great that you finished what you started doing. I feel the same. My cupboard is always a mess and when I put things in order there I just feel like keep looking at it for hours (lol)
Yes, it always feels good to get something accomplished and, you don't have to think about it any more lol.
my day was fine as I got a lot of mylotting done and am now hoping my son will come to see me but it is g etting a bit l ate for visitors I hate the visitors hours as they do notw ork for everyone,m in a reiremen center ugh, I
They should let visitors come when ever they can. Hope he gets there soon.
@amnabas (10282)
• Karachi, Pakistan
I know your weathers are frosty really. So far I had bad start as my daughter fallen and I got up so I badly need to nap.
I hate it when that happens, maybe lay down some blankets or pillows just incase next time.
Oh, I HATE snow! I agree-it is so pretty to look at, but that is all. In fact, I prefer to look at it on a TV screen! BUT...if I hear that we're due to get 24" of powder, I'm fine with it, since it isn't heavy or wet-and if it had been rain, it'd be much worse! We fortunately have not had significant snowfall here-just a couple of dustings, but the rain! Our basement leaked badly in the last rain storm, and we've had to go through 3 boxes that were damaged from the water-one even had mold! What a mess! Honestly, I'd prefer it to be a dry, hot day-I could handle the weather, but my husband won't move!
@Platespinner (16492)
We try stay at least a year ahead on the firewood splitting. Anything being split now won't be burned until next winter. That way I don't have to worry about running out if we have a run of bad weather, or something else comes up. Besides, the wood seasons more quickly when it's split.
We completely missed winter this year but we need to stock up our wood shed ready for next year.
• Pleasant Hill, California
Slightly disappointing. Had a client cancellation. No snow here, though.
I love snow, but I agree it can be hazardous..especially if you don/t have good tires!
I didn't do much today (slug around the house)! Maybe a better productive day tomorrow!
I had a pretty good day today. I did not get that snow we were going to get. That makes me happy.