Rejoining MyLot

@Aingeal (436)
I used to be on MyLot along time ago, I realized how much I missed it just recently. What took me away you may ask. That is a fair question. Moving and being in and out of the hospital, being in a coma, making it back, going through rehab...I am sure you get the idea. I am looking forward to being back on this forum and joining the many people whom are.
@amnabas (9835)
• Karachi, Pakistan
Good to meet you. Hope you get a going here.
@Aingeal (436)
Thank you, I am going to. I am going to start doing my niche, cooking Gluten Free so that will take a lot of starting for discussions. Looking forward to more of your post.
@Raine38 (8987)
Glad to hear you're back and you're able to get through it all.
@Aingeal (436)
Thank you Raine, it took a bit, however here I am.
welcome b ack to new m ylot a bit different than he l old m ylot but still a great site again hope you are all well again, o
@Aingeal (436)
Patsie, I noticed it is a bit different. I also noticed the pages take longer to load. haha. Thank you for the warm welcome. My life is a bit different now, however healthier I am.
Sounds like you've had a lot of drama in your life so far, hopefully this year will start a time of light hearted humor and wit to make you smile and giggle .... maybe even get in a belly laugh or two.
@Aingeal (436)
Thank you Rebelann, I agree, I look forward to the laughter and enjoyment of life.
Oh good @Aingeal does that mean we can pick on ya?
@Aingeal (436)
@rebelann Only if I can pick on you back.
I hope your doing much better now. Your welcome to join in any where. Good night.
@Aingeal (436)
I am Sharon thank you. You have a good night too.
@Aingeal That is good to know. Take care.
@inertia4 (26901)
Welcome back to MyLot. Your home away from home. It is nice to see some veteran MyLotters come back since they started paying again.
@Aingeal (436)
Thank you Inertia. I would have still been here had I not gotten so sick. Hard to connect when you are in the hospital and trying to keep healthy. Moving did not help either. Thanks for the comment.
@inertia4 (26901)
@Aingeal I hear that and I do understand. I was on cloud nine when I heard that MyLot was bought back by the original owners and started to pay again. I ran right back here.
@cacay1 (32062)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Welcome back ! Many are happy to hear you here again.
@Aingeal (436)
Thank you very much. I am glad to be here again.
@cacay1 (32062)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@Aingeal Mylot is a site full of friendly people.I am also so happy to be here.
@shshiju (9189)
• Cochin, India
Welcome back to MyLotting
@Aingeal (436)
Thank you. I see it has changed a little bit. So I will have to learn the new rules.
@sugartoes (33687)
• Greencastle, Indiana
welcome back, as you may see it has changed up since you were last on here I'm glad to see you have made it back how are you doing from your all your health issues you were dealing with ? if you don't mind me asking I pray that your back in good health & it's all behind you.
@Aingeal (436)
I see a lot has changed and have had to read some of the rules to see the changes. I am doing okay. I am alive and walking so that is a big deal. I still have to rest a lot and work at home and no I don't mind you asking at all. Thank you for doing so.
Welcome back, I hope you enjoy the site as it is now.
@Aingeal (436)
I am sure I will. I used to love coming to MyLot, however we will see. Thank you for the welcome back.
@mysdianait (63977)
Welcome back!
@Aingeal (436)
Thank you very much. Am glad to be back.
@vix019 (71)
i hope you were okay now
@Aingeal (436)
I am thank you. I have to make sure I stay healthy, I have a lot to do in this world yet.