Green Bay Packers vs Arizona Cardinals, it all comes down to this.

Banks, Oregon
Green Bay Packers vs Arizona Cardinals, it all comes down to this, just a couple short weeks ago Arizona destroyed us and, honestly made us look bad, but that doesn't really mean much, because the Packers have been inconsistent this year, when they're bad, they're bad, but when they're good, there still isn't a better team in the NFL. The Packers also seem to be a team, that thrives on adversity, they were the 6 seed when they won the super bowl and, went on a historic run, they could surely do it again, we all know what Rodgers is capable of, just like Favre, he's capable of catching fire and, winning any game at any time. Arizona is a really good team though, they are playing lights out on offence kind of like the Packers usually do and, they are also as tough of a defense as there is in the NFL and, very well coached. I think this is a huge test, but if we do beat the Cardinals then nothing is stopping us from winning it all.
I know what you mean when they are bad they are bad. The same thing happens with the Pittsburgh Steelers my mom' and neighbor's favorite team! They sometimes are thrilling sometimes pathetic.
They really are a lot alike, when Pittsburg's good nobody can stop them either, luckily they didn't even have to play that great last week to win, they will have to be on their game against the Bronco's. I hope Big Ben and, Deangelo Williams will be able to play.
@TRBRocks420 I don't know if Big Ben will be playing as it is all over the news he strained something in the shoulder and he hasn't thrown a ball since last Saturday during the fame. He is not practicing yet.
@Marty1 That sucks I don't like their chances at all with out him.
@eagletrek2 (5152)
• Kingston, New York
The reason I like the Packers is I met my Ex girlfriend at a Tampa bay buccaneers vs Green bay packers game in Tampa We got in the game for free. How by helping the Jaycees do stuff.That why I like Tampa bay bucs to.At the game we got done fast doing what we were doing so we were able to see the whole game. I would of married her but her mom go in the way.
• Kingston, New York
I miss bay vs bay they were all ways a good game no matter who won
• Kingston, New York
Too bad about the girl. She missed out n hard working guy.
That's a cool story. Sorry to hear it didn't work out though.
@Missmwngi (9583)
• Nairobi, Kenya
All the best to your team