Beginning to Love this morning For Sure

Chattanooga, Tennessee
A quick good morning and then I will be right back. Gotta take care of a few things before I really sit down and give you a hug and proper good morning…….. Again, Good morning friends… today will never come again, make it a good one! Sometimes in life we just need someone who will just be there for us. Someone who will listen. Someone who will understand. Rainy morning. Be careful driving in to work.. Seems the temps have kind of slipped up in the 40s this morning, and I really like that. And it was so nice out yesterday, and I did see sun and blue skies yesterday, which was just awesome. I did some outdoor time yesterday and loved it. Be happy today and enjoy what God has given you and what is planning, you blessings for this day. Our own happiness expands and multiplies as we celebrate each other’s happiness. We are God’s disciples and love and kindness is what we should be sharing with the world. I read this earlier this morning and it makes so much sense, and a good rule to follow: Use your voice for kindness, your ears for compassion, your hands for charity, your mind for truth, and your Heart for Love. Have a great day, and be good to each other. Speak the truth, carry God’s Word in truth, and love. Do not judge, that is not what we are, we are to love. Blessings to each of you. I love you, God love’s you so much more.
@mom210 (6761)
• Atlanta, Georgia
Good morning, I am watching my little girl do some tumbling and getting ready for some shopping
• Chattanooga, Tennessee
Don't you love spending time with them. I think me and daughter are going shopping today, and maybe stop at Red Robin and have dinner. I love Red Robin. Love to you my friend.
@mom210 (6761)
• Atlanta, Georgia
@tuttiharris Oh yes, I do love Red Robin. They make some wonderful burgers.
@Blondie2222 (21790)
We've had some pretty nice weather this weekend too and the snow we had melted. Supposed to get cold again starting tonight with more snow so nothing new.
• Chattanooga, Tennessee
Think we pretty welll have the same forecast. You have a safe day and love to you.
Good morning!
• Chattanooga, Tennessee
And good morning right back to you Miss Dianne... you have a wonderful day.
Good morning to you Tutti! Have an important meeting this morning to go to.
• Chattanooga, Tennessee
And a very good morning to you, also, Marlina. Hope your meeting turned out great. Love to you.