Some Great Things

Chocolate of course. Now you knew that I was going to say that!! Being able to be on here with you. We have the freedom to do this. Some do not. When the sun is out and shining brightly. Open the shades or curtains and let the sun shine in and warm up the house. Being home whenever I can be. My home is my sanctuary. I’m almost to the point of being able to redeem on two survey sites.
I love chocolate too.
I love to eat chocolate and small amounts are good for you.
a bed to sleep in, still having a roof over my head, a full tummy even if I didnt like what I had access to to eat being full is a good thing
@Platespinner (16494)
I don't want to talk about chocolate. I have successfully resisted for 15 days now...
My blinds are always open I like to look outside..we have no sun.
Do you redeem pay pal or e gift cards. I like egift cards and I can go and get what I want at wal-Mart or where I choose to go.
@jstory07 On one I can redeem for cash or gift cards, on the other one it is gift cards. I did one for Applebee's and that was a good one. I think the next one will be a Walmart one.
Chocolate is always good.
@Blondie2222 (21809)
I love chocolate too but since I been eating healthy i hardly have had any. I haven't had much soda either in over a week and that could be why i'm always tired now but oh well it's healthier for me. I like being home too it's nice and relaxing and I can do whatever i want too.
@alberello75 (17531)
• Genova, Italy
Well, in this case should say "home sweet home". I'm fine at home. Only thing I unfortunately with my brother, I'm not at all agree. For the rest, everything ok!