Using magical power to summon money with money spells!

@EddieHands (37814)
This year if off to a great start. All my sites are getting more money, and making me more money. I cast some powerful money spells! And yes they are working. This is the good thing about being a wizard. I love how people tell me this is evil. Maybe it is! But I rather be evil and make money. Than be good and poor. Yes more money comes to me! as I smile in glee! Round and round my magic goes, where it stops no one knows! Follow me to the gold! Just follow your nose !
@EddieHands Are you making this all up?
@EddieHands (37814)
how do you know I am making it up?
@EddieHands I don't. I was asking a question.
@EddieHands (37814)
@HanVanMeegerin Nope not at all. Casted money spells money comes in. Either spells worked.. or I am getting very lucky.
• Dayton, Ohio
If someone calls that evil, then they are just jealous. We all manipulate our surroundings, it is called life. Setting an intent to draw money near is not evil. It is simply making use of the laws of attraction. Grats!
@EddieHands (37814)
Yes law of attraction indeed! That is what I like. Yes well people from my relatives church says it's evil. I think it's great. They can think what they want more money and fun for us right ?
Any tips would be great! I'm in desperate need of coming up with money to pay for my oculus rift before it ships in march! lol
@EddieHands (37814)
Yes well use green candles , see the money in your mind, write a spell then see the money coming in as the green candles burn. This often has worked for me.