Got a good deal on cat food!

@ricki_911 (19754)
Toronto, Ontario
We usually go through the shelves and the ones close to expiry then we get them at a cheaper price plus our discount. I got 48 smaller tins of wet cat food (regularly $1.39 each) for $18.96. I saved almost $70 or more. I hope the cats like it as I have never bought this brand before. But I know they are flavours they like.
@sallypup (27942)
• Moses Lake, Washington
Please do not faint on my cat's account. I am a nut when it comes to the fur person's welfare. I bought a 6 pound bag of cat food today and it cost almost 18 dollars. Why so much?? Just Purina and yet it supposedly has mostly salmon and rice in it. None of that other filler crud. And the cats are all shiny coated and mouthy as heck.
@ricki_911 (19754)
• Toronto, Ontario
Purina is over priced for the quality it is. They eat more of it, and just basically that not much in it. A lot of times at our store the high end brands are less than $10 more. Plus, they have more sales, and coupons for them in the end makes them cheaper. I usually get my cat food on clearance and stock up so I pay basically for 1 bag and get 10 free.
@sallypup (27942)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@ricki_911 I don't buy the regular Purina cat food. Just the zero grain stuff. Funny about Purina. That company also makes our chicken chow.
@ricki_911 (19754)
• Toronto, Ontario
@sallypup Purina has been around for years. We don't have the grain free one from purina here. But they make horse feed, rabbit feed, cat, and dog food plus human food. But they also have a bad reputation here as well.