What do you think of those self drivings cars?

Vancouver, Washington
That would be the greatest thing I think a car that does everything all you have to do is set there I wouldn't know what to do with myself Do you think it's preset to do all that?How would you handle all that?Would you think that would be a luxury?Would it cost more?
I would not want that kind of car. It's made by man which means it can also fail to work.
@T_gray (7899)
• Salina, Kansas
I don't know about it. I don't know if I could trust it. People would rely on it too much and not pay attention and something could go wrong. But I could be wrong. It could have been tested and tested and retested enough
@topffer (29349)
• France
I tried a small bus with no driver a few weeks ago in another city, and I was not reassured at all. It is scary. Who would be responsible if an accident occurs ? In a bus, it would be the company as I paid a ticket to travel safely, but in a car would it be the manufacturer, the owner, the person who authorized the car to go on a road ? For the moment, I prefer to drive my car than to be driven by it. And for the moment no car has a driving license.
if it was safe....I could nap on the ways to and from work!
@Morleyhunt (15359)
Would you trust it. With all the things that can go wrong.....
@UncleJoe (7686)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
A lot of folks think they already have a self-driving car so they are free to text.
I would be so afraid that the computer would fail (or get hacked) and the car would crash.
I am not sold on self driving cars yet especially because of the price and my concern of others that do not have a self driving car also.