Chores all done..

Good night all I came home from the mall and went straight to washing the clothes i wore today. I did that and since,my daughter washed my bedding I just made up my bed. I got a tiny wine glass of my baily's Irish creme. That was really nice to enjoy. I found 4 tubes of tooth paste and took them to my neighbor. She was very happy to get them as well. she should have some left from the ones I gave her before. I went to visit my other neighbor I told you was having a baby. Stayed there about 15 minutes and returned home. I am done for the night and resting my foot. How is your night going?
Sounds like a nice evening. Mine has been a little stressful but it has calmed down now. The cache on here isn't moving very fast and I am a bit irritated cause I am working hard.
my nights great so far as Im s igning off in a half hour s can haved a snack and read before I go to sleep long day up a fiv e am so I am getting sleepy have a lovely rest and a good nights sleep hugs only pleasant dreams lol
@Blondie2222 (22192)
Glad you had a good day and got to visit people also. I had a good day at work then went grocery shopping after. Then came home had dinner and slept from 9pm-midnight now i'm up still and it's 217am. Hope u have a good nights sleep
We bought a cat carrier and took Patches for a ride and she did not cry as much as we thought she would. I am glad you had a good day.