The Sun has fled, The night Now Reigns

One Tonal Site
Garden Grove, California
IThe sun has long since fled to the Pacific Night birds have flown to t he sea so specific The wind has died, night planes skimmed the sky I watched and wondered where they are going and why Wonders of modern life planes carry us to distant shores Shrinking the size of our world to his,hers, mine and yours. I cannot hear he hum of the freewa y too far from here All I hear is the odd hum of my robotic heater so near. Seven thirty pm tons of time to interact To talk and hum and chuckle and yack. To like and comment, post and to respond To talk and l isten to all of you whom I am fond. One original poem and graphic by PHatley bot copyrighted 2 016 t
Nice poem my dear. I am behind as usual. LOL
have so many notiific ations too an am behind glad you l ked my poem
When the night stand stills all is quiete and nothing is heard. But only for a minute.
right onlyfor a minute then passenger p lanes are overh ead or an am bul ance wth sirens b larng goe son b y