I like Pringle sandwiches! Do you?

Perth, Australia
I have been the only person I know who likes to get BBQ flavoured Pringles, and make a sandwich out of them. Like literally put them in between 2 slices of buttered bread. I've never really told many people about it. Not because I'm worried what they will think but just because the subject hasn't come up but does that sound weird to you? Do you like to eat something that may sound odd to others?
I love bbq chips sandwiches, pringle or any other brand lol. I sometimes add meat and, chips though, the first person, who taught me about them, was my Grandpa at the berry field.
• Perth, Australia
I've never put meat to it before but that makes me curious! Did your Grandpa show you any other combination of foods to eat?
@VivaLaDani13 It's really good with bologna, also that meat that comes in a little can, you spread it on and, hmm I would have to think.
@TRBRocks420 One other thing he showed me was mixing Pepsi and, dr pepper together lol pretty good though.
@Missmwngi (9694)
• Nairobi, Kenya
I don't thing it is weird but i guess some people would find it weird
• Perth, Australia
I'm still waiting for someone to call me weird lol I wont be offended or anything but just curious if anyone thinks it's extremely weird.
@Missmwngi (9694)
• Nairobi, Kenya
@VivaLaDani13 Ha haa just rock your world with those sandwiches
• Perth, Australia
@Missmwngi I'm just about to make one too! Can't wait!
I like mayo sandwiches and that does not seem weird to me. I would not think of your sandwich though. But,you would not believe. I take frosting in chocolate flavor and put it on white bread. It tastes just like cake to me. lol. We all have some weird eating in our lives right..
• Perth, Australia
lol well that kind of sounds like Nutella. Have you heard of that before? It is like a chocolate spread you can put on bread or toast.
Yes I have had that before actually. It's very nice but fattening so,I won't buy it. @VivaLaDani13 Y
• Perth, Australia
@sharon6345 That's true. Would you say what you do tastes a lot better than Nutella?
@LeaPea2417 (15310)
• Toccoa, Georgia
I have put potato chips into cold cut and cheese sandwiches before. I don't do that all the time. There is one sandwich I like to eat that may sound odd to some people and it is peanut butter and mayonnaise sandwich. My Mom use to eat it and would make it for me as a kid and I still will eat it today.
• Perth, Australia
I've never heard of peanut butter and mayo before. I personally wouldn't try it. I like them both but not sure if that combination would go well for me. When I was little I used to eat peanut butter and lettuce sandwiches. Don't know if that is even a thing.
@LeaPea2417 (15310)
• Toccoa, Georgia
@VivaLaDani13 I do think I remember someone saying they ate peanut butter and lettuce sandwiches. I will tell you something even more strange, my Grand Mother, when she was alive, liked to eat Peanut Butter and Onion sandwiches. In her later years and my Mom would help her, she was always so happy when my Mom made her one of those sandwiches.
• Perth, Australia
@LeaPea2417 I hope you did lol then I would feel good knowing I haven't been the only one to do that. I would never do it again though. Sounds gross. Don't know what I was thinking when I was little. wow peanut butter and onion is quite unique! Was it raw onion or was it fried onion?
@hereandthere (24138)
i think one of my brothers did it once when we were kids, not sure, but no definitely butter on the bread so that's the part that's new to me
• Perth, Australia
lol well I feel like it would be TOO dry if there was no butter.
@VivaLaDani13 i don't like dry bread, too, but i tend to put mayo, for example, if the filling is dry like scrambled egg or ham. but i'm also okay with just butter on bread, or just peanut butter on bread.
• Perth, Australia
@hereandthere Seems like a lot of people are loving mayo lol
@meltean59 (164)
• Temple, Texas
Your post reminded me of our move from west Texas to central Texas in 1966.On the entire trip we ate......... potato chip sandwiches.
• Perth, Australia
YAY! You are awesome for 2 reasons! Eating what I eat and being from Texas! I REALLY want to go there! Planning on going this year.
• Temple, Texas
@VivaLaDani13 Texas is a really nice state.I have rarely let it.I have no reason. All I need s right here.
• Perth, Australia
@meltean59 Sweet! I can't wait to come see it. I am going to go to Houston hopefully!
@moffittjc (35687)
• Gainesville, Florida
Although I have never tried it personally, I have heard of people making potato chip sandwiches. I guess people will always find a unique way to eat their food! By the way, I am a HUGE fan of Pringles! I just can't get enough of them! I could literally eat them all day long, every day, if it wouldn't kill me!
• Perth, Australia
haha yeah I love them too! Many years ago we had a flavour called Texas BBQ but they changed the name to just BBQ. They are my favourite! Do you have a favourite flavour?
@moffittjc (35687)
• Gainesville, Florida
@VivaLaDani13 The regular Pringles flavor is my all-time favorite, but I also like the BBQ! They are starting to offer a lot of new flavors, so I'm having fun trying them all out. So far, the only one I don't really like is the sour cream and onion. By the way, several of my UK myLot friends have been teasing me lately about the fact that us Americans leave out the letter "u" from a lot of our words, so I couldn't help but laugh when I saw your words "favourite flavour" in your comments above! My autocorrect feature on my laptop kept changing the spelling when I tried to type "favourite flavour" in the manner of how you Brits and Aussie's spell those words! LOL
@moffittjc (35687)
• Gainesville, Florida
@VivaLaDani13 I remember the Texas BBQ flavor! I notice they seem to keep changing the name of the BBQ flavor...I've seen Texas BBQ, Mesquite BBQ, and the current popular name, Chopotle BBQ. I guess they keep switching it up to use whatever trendy name is popular at the moment. I bet it all tastes the same!
@VivaLaDani13 I never heard of such a thing, but to each his/her own. On another note, I had to swear of Pringles, because they are tough to eat in moderation. Now I want to buy them when I go shopping later.
• Perth, Australia
lol They are awesome! I love them. Don't eat them all that much though. Did you end up buying them?
@VivaLaDani13 no I resisted, but gave in to a couple other temptations.
• Perth, Australia
Not odd, but not very healthy!
• Perth, Australia
lol I know. But just a treat. Other than that, I make sure I eat vegetables, salads and fruit.
@VivaLaDani13 As long as you do't make a steady diet of potato chip sandwiches LOL
• Perth, Australia
@AbbyGreenhill lol nah. That would make me feel sick.
I like Pringles with ketchup. Don't laugh.
• Perth, Australia
@rachz_kisses I wont laugh. But I will admit I have never heard of that before! I don't know if I would like that though lol What flavour of Pringles with ketchup?
@VivaLaDani13 The Original.
@meltean59 (164)
• Temple, Texas
I have eaten potato chip sandwiches since I was about 10 years old. We moved about 300 miles and that is actually what we literally ate on he trip. My mom bought a loaf of bread and a bag of potato chips. We had potato chip sandwiches and water on the entire trip.
• Perth, Australia
So awesome! Did you ever get bored of eating it too much?
• Temple, Texas
@VivaLaDani13 Not at all.I still love them. I also like peanut butter and mayo sandwiches.
@EddieHands (32998)
Oh yes I really do like them! They are just so good indeed! Well i have never tasted one to be honest.. but I do love Pringles chips !
• Perth, Australia
haha well who knows, maybe the sandwich idea would be something you hate if you ever tried it or maybe it's the best thing in the world. Who knows. But for me...oh man. so so good!
@EddieHands (32998)
@VivaLaDani13 Well i have had sandwiches with other chips inside it and they were good! I love Pringles.. so I think it would be a good combo!
@softbabe44 (5958)
• Vancouver, Washington
If it was BBQ pringles for you they might have total different sandwich their making trying to keep it secret cause they don't want someone else finding out about.
• Perth, Australia
True! Who knows.
• Vancouver, Washington
@VivaLaDani13 At least you know what you like to eat.
@Daljinder (19877)
No idea what Pringles is. If it is non-veg then I don't want to know it. lol I sometimes eat bread without butter or anything at all. Just out of the packing.
• Perth, Australia
I used to eat bread like that when I was little lol
I haven't used Pringles, but I have tried potato chips. Very tasty!
• Perth, Australia
Yeah some other different chips can be nice as a sandwich. :D
• Macomb, Illinois
It is not at all weird to me! I love putting nice, crisp potato chips on my hamburger with mustard, onion and pickles. Dill pickle potato chips are one of my favorites. Chips are also good on a tuna sandwich. One of my favorite sandwiches during the holiday seasons is cornbread dressing on bread. Instead of mayonnaise, you can use gravy. Its delicious!
• Perth, Australia
Sweet! All sounds pretty nice except the tuna thing because I don't like tuna. I haven't tried any thing else you mentioned but it sounds nice!
@UncleJoe (8547)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
What a coincidence! You are also the only person I know who makes Pringle sandwiches.
• Perth, Australia
HAHA! Wow small world huh?
I like Pringles but have never had them in a sandwich. I do like the sour cream & chive layered with tuna on a sandwich
• Perth, Australia
ALMOST was going to agree but then you said tuna. lol
@gr8nana6 (2251)
Doesn't sound odd or weird to me. I love potato chips on my lunchmeat sandwiches, ever since my children started that many years ago.
• Perth, Australia
Someone else said that in this discussion and I must say, I have never heard of that until I started this post. I wouldn't mind trying it out one day either. Doesn't sound that bad really.
Yes, it sounds weird to me! :) When we were in the UK almost every meal came with a small amount of potato chips on the plate.
• Perth, Australia
lol Well I've seen that in movies actually but was Americans doing it.