Sharing is good.

I don't know why these pain pills are not working for my foot. I take aleave and they work over 8 hours. I took another kind of aleve and they are not working. I was limping and my friend asked,why I am not taking my pills and I told her I was. She saw the bottle said,12 hours and hers said 8 which i left at Adrain's house. She offered to give me some and I said,no because,I did not want to take from her supply. she said,I have to help you out like you help me out. You buy me lunch when I don't have money. so,I took the 14 pills and added them to the bottle I am not going to take again. I am going to stock up on them with my $65 next month. I am getting a little relief n hope the rest of it kicks in soon. Thanks for reading.
@Angelee_27 (3473)
I had to borrow some Ibuprofen from a neighbor the other day. I had Tylenol but it was not working for my muscle spasms in my back. Ibuprofen is the only thing I found that works.
It was nice that you had that option with the neighbor. I am happy my friend shared with me as well.
@sharon6345 We have a nice relationship with our neighbor. If we need anything, she will help if she can and vice versa. It's good to have friends that are willing to help when needed, as long as you return the favor so it's not just one-sided.
Take what you need because it is no fun being in pain.
I did take the 14 she gave to me. Thanks Judy.
@sallypup (28533)
• Moses Lake, Washington
I'm glad you are getting some relief.
yes it really feels better. Thanks.