Saturday's Ramblings

@Elizaby (3802)
Pensacola, Florida
Saturdays's is here and means I am yawning already after a late night at home fellowship last night. But I don't plan to go to bed til normal so I will put up with the yawning as I want to catch up here and with surveys. so I ask if my comments seem to be on the rambling side as with little sleep and being stuffed still after eating with a friend at Golden Corral today to forgive me and chalk it to my norm for Saturday. I am going to take a short breaks after watching the newscasr and take a shower and get in more comfy clothes and I will be back with you til bedtime (except for short survey breaks)
Hopefully you'll sleep really well when you do get to bed. I have a couple of surveys waiting too.
I have a survey invitation in my inbox that I should get around to doing today too. So far this year I have cashed out on three survey sites and cancelled my membership on two of them. I want to keep up with just two sites and that will be it for me.
I'm glad you had a good day.
I am watching the game, thinking about making steak here in a few minutes.
I'm really tired tonight too but I haven't been here much since it's my daughters birthday. So I'm trying to make up for missing so much here. Looks like I will be here for a couple more hours.
I hope your day goes well and that you don't fall asleep at the computer
Good for you making it happen for yourself. Take care..