Pizza for Breakfast

Otis Orchards, Washington
Yesterday I had a $7 coupon for a Papa Murphy’s large pepperoni pizza. So I bought the pizza. When I got home I cut up black olives, opened a can of cut up mushrooms and put both on the pizza as I was preheating the oven. I do that fairly often if I buy a one topping pizza from Papa Murphy’s. In the past I have bought a one topping pizza with Canadian bacon as the topping then brought it home and put pineapple on it to make a Hawaiian pizza. That’s one of the things I like about Papa Murphy’s pizzas. I can buy a inexpensive pizza then, since they are not cooked, I can dress them up once I get them home. Or if I do not want to dress the pizza up, I can buy one with all the toppings I want albeit costs more. After I ate what I could of the pizza last night I covered the leftover and put it in the refrigerator. I’m not one of those guys that leaves a pizza out overnight then eats it cold in the morning. So I took the pizza out of the refrigerator this morning, put one piece on a plate and covered it with a piece of wax paper. I stuck it in the microwave at 50% power for two minutes and fifteen seconds. Microwaving the pizza makes the crust soft, but I can handle it. They get hot all the way through by zapping them one piece at a time.
My daughter spends over $30 a whopping time she orders pizza. The terrible thing is she buys pizza all th time and can't seem to find money for house hold needs. lol
• Otis Orchards, Washington
That's a lot of money for pizza. She must not like to cook.
@RichardMeister She is learning how to cook an some times it's a nice go at it. but,she just loves pizza..
• Otis Orchards, Washington
@sharon6345 I think we all love pizza but it's not something you want to eat everyday. Glad she is learning how to cook.
@softbabe44 (5899)
• Vancouver, Washington
Sometimes I get the 5 dollar pizza with cheese and sausage and do the same thing sometimes.
• Otis Orchards, Washington
That's a good way to save money and get a pretty good pizza out of the deal.
• Vancouver, Washington
@RichardMeister Their actually really good.
• Vancouver, Washington
@ivyparkgirl Yea they sure do.
That sounds delicious and smart!! Buying a one topic then adding the simple ingredients at home! Jazzing the pizza up to your preference! Pizza sounds delicious right now (almost dinner and I am undecided what to eat)
• Otis Orchards, Washington
It works out well for me.