how far we are from our self!

Bangalore, India
i feel sometimes deviated from my original self we change because of the projections in life we do certain things against our will which creates misery shall we doing it or completely stop it forever change by not changing yourself.
You should not change who you are.
• Bangalore, India
yeah i also feel the same we should not change for just cause,keeping self original not only gives strength but also lets us know whether we are suited for the task or not
@PatZAnthony (12863)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
You are who you are-that will not change.
• Bangalore, India
true, but some time we see change because of distractions,knowledge of not knowing the fact
I had my dark days from previous lifestyle. It is really a misery to experience the old days. I took all these things hard and eventually, I turned myself into a new leaf. I forgot the old self of mine and tried to overcome my weaknesses. It doesn't mean I had changed my total being. It is a matter of strengthening oneself. @jstory07 We can still have our own reflection. The reflection to have a choice to change or not.
• Bangalore, India
yes its good to know that such changes are still possible at any time,and overcoming the old and troubled life,the mental toughness is really a great thing we should mind it,and such changes are really worthy of having on oneself
People change due to the experiences they had in life.