Wanna Pour Your Heart Out?

my country has received alquaeda members to stay for two years as refugees all because of MONEY!!! i think abt this and it gives me headache that our president can put the whole country at a great risk
• Denmark
Why don't you tell us what your country is?
My country is Ghana. Have you heard the US transfer of the Guantanammo Alquaeda members to Ghana? The US president said they are of no threat but accordinh to some posts in the New York Timers, they are of high threat. So we dont even know who to believe and our president has accepted them. @Maluse
@shshiju (8843)
• Cochin, India
Which country?
My country is Ghana. Have you heard the US transfer of the Guantanammo Alquaeda members to Ghana? The US president said they are of no threat but accordinh to some posts in the New York Timers, they are of high threat. So we dont even know who to believe and our president has accepted them. @shshiju