Distance Doesn't Stop the Feelings.

Oh man! Where to begin! I have to admit, distance can be such a hard thing to cope with. But recently someone came back into my life that I had started talking with back in 2011. And it's like all the feelings I used to have for her came all rushing through me again! I've had relationships with other girls during the times of knowing her, and she ended up being in one too. So we had stopped talking for quite some time, but she randomly wrote me again on Facebook not too long ago and it made my whole day complete. (I have such a huge crush on her! Ah!) We spend over 3 hours on the phone today like it was nothing. I didn't even think it was that long. Time flies with her! Wow! She is all the way in Alberta, Canada.. while I'm in Quebec, Canada. It's crazy how far she is, yet she gives me this feeling of comfort more than anyone I've ever even been with! Weird eh? I would absolutely love to meet her one day. But I'm scared as heck to take a flight all by myself for 4 hours. Distance. Grr! Doesn't stop the feelings though, if they were ever true, and clearly I must of always had feelings deep down for her. I feel happy. For once...in a very long time. I hope she continues to stay in my life this time. And see where this could go one day. I'm not going to let distance get to me. Because honestly... "Distance means so little, when someone means so much."
Good luck and, I hope everything works out for you
Thank you, you're kind. But it didn't work out..guess that's life.
@x0MandyLynn0x You're welcome and, yes that's life sometimes.
@LeaPea2417 (23160)
• Toccoa, Georgia
I hope you get to meet her one day very soon.
Yeah, things changed, that won't be happening now.
@Blondie2222 (22881)
I've done long distance before it lasted 6 years then he cheated on me. Now i don't know if i can ever do long distance again. I hope she stays in your life and something can become of your friendship, good luck
Ugh! I can't stand cheaters. That is usually the case for me. I find ones who like to cheat or play head games. I'm really sorry this happened to you. And the girl I had wrote about here, actually changed and showed me a side that I never thought she was. So it won't work out.
@Scindhia (1943)
• Chennai, India
Going the distance would definitely make a difference because then you show her that you care about the relationship. Good luck!
Yeah I definitely needed that luck but unfortunately with her it didn't work out..she had other 'plans' in mind.
@kaka135 (14130)
"Distance means so little, when someone means so much." I like this, and totally agree with this. My husband and I started with long distance relationship, and it's been like that for about 4 years before we got back together. It really didn't stop me from loving him so much even though he was really far away - 4 hour flight as well. The phone call rate was very expensive in those days, we usually just wrote letters to each other, and sometimes sent emails. I am glad that we are now together happily. Hope you'll be able to meet her one day. Distance doesn't really matter!
I still believe what I said is true, but truth be told, she changed. I guess the 'distance' was too much for her in the end. But I will hold my head up high anyways. I know there is someone out there for everyone. Guess with her, I was unlucky.
@Morleyhunt (19267)
Expand your horizons, travel, meet new people.
I agree, I definitely would love to meet her someday! She's amazing!
Maybe someday you will both live in the same area.
I know here it's much harder for her to live because of the French. Getting a job you basically need to speak it in Quebec. So she's been telling me I should move in with her out there, and even saying I could just live there for nothing. (It's cute! But I couldn't do that..) It's tempting though, the idea of living there, because it's beautiful in Alberta, very pricey though! Plus I'm not sure how brave I'am to just up and go! Big step!